Training, 2Day

-Malkie-

I'm lying in my bed and my body feels heavy, maybe playing basketball without warming up was not quite the good idea. And for worse, I stayed up all night finishing some papers. As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt like dying. It's already 10 a.m, and I'm glad that Xuan Xuan is so nice to make Jeremy's breakfast and send he to his last school days. While I ramble in my thoughts, the doors opens and Xuan Xuan enters, he's watching me with pity and I hate it.

"You're alright doing that much work and even trying to make that kid happy?" he complains and I watch him with disdain.

"You know the answer" I say and he just disapproves with his head.

"C'mon, you don't need extra money and we can live in the campus. Why you doing so much?" he replies and I make a grimace after hearing him.

"I want to show my mother I don't need money, so she can live without worries. And second, I hate the dormitories and sharing things with people. I can merely live with you, since you do everything here." I excuse myself and he smiles.

"You're so opportunist, nevermind...I know how uncomfortable you were yesterday, why you keep approaching LaMelo if he just makes you feel uncomfortable every time?" he asks and sits in my bed, this gossip idiot.

"I was certainly uncomfortable, but I don't know, you can tell that we keep bumping each other. I think this feeling is gonna end when Jeremy goes back to his mother house and we have nothing to do with him anymore." I answer downplaying it and he nods.

"Jeremy is thinking about telling his mother to let him live here... I hope he goes back soon." he declares making me frown.

"Why you don't like him? He's just a kid that has everything but his parents love. He thinks of us as siblings. Can't you like him a little more?" I request and Xuan Xuan rolls his eyes.

"He's spoiled and you keep helping him like his mother should do." I sigh.

"You're jealous of the attention I give him?" I bother while raising an eyebrow he just smiles.

"Shut up idiot" is his answer.

"Do you remember my lil brother?... Jeremy makes my older sister feelings come out. Is natural for me." I excuse and he gets it and nods. Finally.

"Just don't develop that much caring feelings, once you're back in Spain it's gonna be difficult." he says and lays next to me in the bed.

"I know, stop telling me things I already know. I reply and he smiles.

"I'm glad we're not having summer classes." says.

"But we're making our thesis researchs and we're gonna be dying in October. " I asume and sigh.

"Don't ruin my happiness, you lame-ass".

"Ye ye, enjoy while you can." I say and he tries to reach my face to squeeze it. No way. I move and he gives up...

"Wanna go somewhere? We can still enjoy this vacations" he suggests and makes me feel excitement.

"I wanna go to Vancouver." I say as soon as possible.

"Not going ask why, you're the weirdest... By the way, get up and go see your Jeremy kid in his trainings. He kept all morning telling me to obligate you to go." he declares.

"You're actin like you didn't like going... Weren't you all happy with those famous guys around?" I bother him and at the end he just accepts.

I spend all my morning studying around, then I change my clothes and go to see the kiddo. I had to go by taxi since I don't have Jeremy's driver for my personal use. While arriving, I see a bunch of schoolers laughing and there is Jeremy.