We're Friends

They spent the evening together, Malkie forgot Jeremy and Melo, his sister. When they discovered that it was really late, he called Ange.

"Ya alright? I'm sorry I forgot." Melo excused while Malkie was all nervous.

"Ye ye, Don't get worked up...Jeremy called his driver and we're in Malkie dep" She declared and Malkie chilled after knowing Jeremy was with her.

"What you mean sayin you're with a guy alone in a stranger dep?" Insisted Melo.

"I ain't a stranger, am I?" Malkie interrupted him and he realized.

"Nono I didn't meant that way, c'mon you get what they can be doin". He remarked and Malkie just nodded annoyed.

"We're with Xuan Xuan..." confirmed Ange after hearing the little chatting.

"You see, stop being paranoid" stated Malkie and Melo making a funny face copied her gesture and she just snorted.

"we gotta move and see those kiddos" he said after hanging up the phone. Malkie said yes with a gesture.

They went to her department, Malkie didn't expect him to get off and go with her. Last time he was in her department, it was awkward. But Melo had different thoughts, he wanted to see again the department. He didn't know why but curiosity not always needs a reason.

They got in the elevator and went chatting about music, they discovered them both had different music preferences. He was more a Lil's person while she was a J Balvin's person. Not very familiar with each other likes but still enjoyed whatever that was music.

After they went off, He was telling her about how amazing lil, she won't remember how he was called, is. She just listened until they bumped with Malkie's neighbours. The lady and the girl just smiled and greeted them. The other part did as well.

"You see Dakota, it's the same guy I saw last time" Murmured the lady when they passed them.

"He handsome" said the girl and the other nodded and they walked giggling.

Melo heard them but decided to ignore it. On the other side, Malkie didn't cuz she was worried of how messed up was the department. At the end she opened the door and entered with Melo behind her. There was music coming from the living room, following it, they saw the two teenagers kissing in the sofa and no signs of Xuan Xuan.

"Ahem!" Melo interrupted them and Malkie just showed her shocked face. The teens faces went red, specially Ange's. Melo just moved his face smiling and sat down next to them.

"Didn't I tell you Malkie, did I?" insisted Melo and Malkie just nodded.

"Seems like I'm too naive...nevermind...where's Xuan Xuan?" she changed the subject.

"He is attending a call...in his room" said Jeremy talking for the first time since they entered, he looked embarrassed.

Ange just smiled and went next to her brother and started chatting with him, by the time, Malkie went to Xuan Xuan room and saw he with a worried face walking around the room.

When he saw her he made a grimace and she understood, she closed his door and returned to the living room.

"Well, Ange is here and Jeremy is here too, emm..." she tried to think a way of telling them to go but was interrupted by Ange.

"You owe me a date with Jeremy"

"Ahh ye, sure. Set the date" replied the older.

"Now"

Melo's laugh was heard in the room and Ange just kept a innocent smile.

"I can see, she's definitely your sister" Malkie affirmed gazing Melo, he nodded.