Training, 1Day

Two days after the match, the teenagers were called to training again. Since they pleaded for a small break they were resting. But coaches thought they were too lazy and needed more practice than ever, of course they did, finals were just around the corner.

Malkie was watching tv with Xuan Xuan, and they were talking about his trip. He was relating everything and she listened attentive, just as a kid. Jeremy entered the room and threw himself to the bed, after being scolded by Xuan Xuan, he told them about going with him to the trainings. Since their summer camp classes were canceled, they accepted and got ready.

As always Malkie and Jeremy went arguing and playing around, and Xuan Xuan was serious all time. Only when Malkie went and pinched him, he would smile and play with her. They were 10 minutes late to the practice, but since the coach was arriving too. He greeted them and didn't questioned why two strangers were going to his training. He was all happy in thinking how near they were to win the tournament.

In the arena, all people was chatting energetically. Jeremy went with his friends and left the two older away. Since they had brought their own ball, they decided to go the other court that Jeremy told them they can use.

Jeremy high school was naturally big, the two found it but it was occupied by the girls team, Ange saw them and told them directions for the other gymnasium. While they were going, a car horn sounded and when they looked back, it was LaMelo. The two greeted with a hand movement and he corresponded. They went near his car and He asked where they're going to, after knowing their plans, he invited them to go with him to a court where he was going to play with mates. Malkie, being shy, rejected the idea, however Xuan Xuan convinced her to accept it.

When they were getting in the car, Malkie was going to sat behind but Melo stopped her,

"Yo, why no one's sitting next to me?" he smiled.

"Xuan Xuan go" ordered Malkie, Melo's smile became a grimace.

"I want a girl here." naughty played.

"He can cross-dress too." replied Malkie making both guys frown until Xuan Xuan intervened.

"Just go, you idiot. Stop being so shy."

Malkie got confidence and went and sat down next to Melo.

"wassup' Malkie" he said mocking, she rolled her eyes.

"Yo LaMelo, how life has treated you?" she followed the game making he smile and set a conversation for the journey to the basketball gym.

When they entered the court, it was amazing and seemed to be a private one. Melo friends where in there already playing, counting everybody, they were three girls and five boys. They all looked tall and confident, Malkie started regretting. She saw the same face in Xuan Xuan, they both were introverts to the bone, only when someone approached them, they would talk and play around.

Melo saw the faces of the two, and without their concerns, he went and presented them to his crew. They were obligated to greet. While the both were dying internally, Melo was all smiles and laughed of them. After knowing everyone's names, they decided to play a little. Malkie nervous went and whispered loud enough for make only Melo hear.

"You know I can't play." said with a timid look.

"No one gonna notice, chill." he replied.

"You're kidding me, they're all professional players... Look isn't he O'Neal son?" Malkie pointed, yes, Shareef O'Neal was there.

"Nah, it doesn't matter, he ain't as good as me. He can't judge you, c'mon." answered Melo.

Malkie getting more timid, without knowing put her worst serious face and scared the girls that wanted to approach her, as fast as they saw her talking friendly with LaMelo. On the contrary, Xuan Xuan got in his high spirits after the guys got him in the conversation, and was friendly talking with them all.