Melo's Day

"I saw a big guy going out from The foreigners department" the gossip woman from the next door said to her daughter.

That big guy was already arriving at his penthouse, he went directly to take a shower. While he was changing clothes, he tried to remember what the fuxk happened yesterday. First, he went to celebrate his birthday, then he was drinking not hard alcohol, but, after laughing a little he lost his common sense and ended up in a stranger house.

This is so fxckin weird, mumbled with a bunch of memories going through his head.

While he was wondering, the private elevator sounded and opened. For no one surprise, his older brother entered to the living room, with a withering look he directly showed his disappointment to Melo.

"Where were ya" quickly questioned, "I came here one hour ago, but nobody appeared" he complained.

"I went for a morning walk" excused Melo.

"Why didn't you answer your phone" continued the older.

"I lost it at nigh, when I was coming home" Lied the younger.

"How can you be so careless?, we all were worried since you didn't show life signs." griped his brother in response.

"I'm sorry, I was just so happy for my bday that I forgot everything else." It was not a totally lie.

"Aight, you're complete. No worries." The older paused, "You haven't forgot today's family meeting? have you?" Inquired with suspicion.

"Of course not, how you dare say I have?" He started playing the victim. "Wait 10 minutes and I'll be ready." Added and his brother nodded and sat down.

Rushed, Melo changed for more formal clothes and followed his brother to their parents house. When they arrived, the guests were arriving too. Melo sighed relieved because he wasn't late and won't have to hear scoldings.

"Call me savior" muttered his brother.

"Get lost rat" said the other.

"Meeeelo"His little sister exclaimed while she embraced him. "Angee" Melo greeted.

"I've been missing you soo much" she said sweetly, he grinned back and answered.

"Now I have more free time, I promise we can spend it together". She happily nodded and went to greet the guests.

"Mamma" Melo smiled and hugged his mom.

"My boy, you're so big." she replied giving he small kisses. "I was worried, you haven't text me back" she tenderly said.

"Don't worry about me, what can happen?" He said but seeying his mom frown made he felt bad.

"Look I'm good. Don't I appear more handsome?" he teased.

"Definitely, handsome as ever" she said and both started slowly going into the house.

"Young man, Im glad you're healty as when you left the house." Mocked his father, and with a hug Melo answered. "I missed you too". Then Melo greeted Gelo and his grandparents, who were talking around the pool.

With a nice atmosphere and a great weather, everybody spend nicely the day. Hours after, almost at night, they were thinking of making a bonfire and spend the night talking. When they got it ready, Ball's grandpa started telling stories and making all laught.

Smoothly, LaVar approached Melo and with a serious face told him " I got somethin' to talk with you, lets go"

Damn it, that Gossip Rat told him already. Melo though. But for his surprise, it got nothing to do with him, the real troublemaker was his sister.

His father told him about L'Ange being in love with a kid at her school. And she wanted to go to a party with him, even if she was 14, he was worried about her getting hurt by the stupid child. She was the youngest and everyone loved her deeply. So his father asked Melo, since he was in vacations, to go and seek who the kid was and if he was great.

Melo was annoyed by the crazy request, his father was so protective of her. She has to learn, though he. But the curiosity won his will and accepted, after all, he wanted to enjoy his vacations and what's better than spying young lovers.

After agreeing in returning the next day to take Ange to the party, he spent the night nicely with his family.

****************
✨Hi everybody haha
So as we can se, the Ball family in this novel is bigger haha. This sister of his, gonna be quite important. I imagine her like that, how do y'all think she would have looked like? ✨