Semifinal

The semifinals day is here.

Ange was going with her father and brother. She was nervous thinking them both would watch her, she spent all dawn practicing shooting. Her father walked out and saw his only daughter practicing with a lot of effort.

"Sweetie, good morning. Seems like you're ready." he said and she scared turned to where he was.

"Daaad." she run to her father and hug him with all her strength.

He smiled, "You're the most nervous girl I have ever seen. Where's the Ball confidence? Cheer up young lady." he said calmly while she smiled again.

"Im confident, can't you see I'm a Ball too." mocked she and he laughed and gave her sweet pats on her head. LaVar mood had changed a lot since his sons left home, nowadays he tried to enjoy the time with family a little more.

"leggo, breakfast gonna make you stronger." said he while both entered the house.

At 10am. All was ready in the arena. The other high school team was arriving, while Ange's team was warming up.

LaVar was seated in the first seating floor, and Melo was by his side. Jeremy team was there watching and cheering with the cheerleaders.

But Malkie was nowhere, Melo liked his new friend and expected to joke a little with her but she didn't go. What a lier, she promised my sister she would be here. Thought he, while watching Jeremy playing with his mates.

Then he saw his dad face and smiled quietly, his father was gazing Jeremy like a hunter would do with his prey. Good luck, murmured Melo when Ange happily went to where the guys were playing and started smiling to Jeremy. You're almost dead.

"Dad you think Ange's team gonna win the tournament?" Asked Melo distracting his father from the teens.

"Uh, um. Aye but depends on her and the team work. She gonna learn to not be selfish while playing" he remarked and gazed where Melo's sister was.

"And of course, she have to let boys out." he added making a grimace.

"Ye, definitely." Melo affirmed..."

In front of his hunter was Jeremy, worrying. Malkie promised to be there not that late.

Today her lover, as how Jeremy called Xuan xuan, arrived from his vacations in China. And she decided she would go and receive him, Jeremy protested as much as he could but Malkie in love is quite difficult to talk to, at least she promised to not miss the matches.

Jeremy pitied Malkie being in love with Xuan Xuan, he was serious, boring and whatever those nerd boys could be. But the blind Malkie was so in love with him, and for worse, her love was not reciprocal. He treated her just as a little sister, he never dated anyone but didn't notice Malkie feelings either. Jeremy sighed, and took his phone off, waiting for a text or a call. Nothing.

Where're ya, silly Malkie. Jeremy thought. But was interrupted by the referees call for the start of the match.

"GO GO ANGEE" Jeremy stood up and shouted. Everybody turned their heads to him but he didn't care and kept cheering.

While shouting with his friends he saw a girl and tall boy entering the arena. Jeremy smiled bigger and raised his arm saying hello. Malkie saw him and happily returned the smile, she pushed sweetly his roommate and directed him to where Jeremy was. The teenager just rolled his eyes when he saw Xuan guy, but Malkie didn't notice, she was lost in happiness. Jeremy saw Xuan Xuan smiling too and got scared. Why is this always dull guy smiling?

In fact, her roommate was quite a killjoy but today his happy face was all around. Malkie went to receive him and while taking breakfast she told him everything these days had had happen. Xuan, after hearing that his mate had met with LaMelo Ball, got really excited and when she told him about going to a basketball match where he probably is going to be, This Xuan guy, even tired from travelling, accepted going. However without noticing Malkie happiness because of his presence. Actually them both were clueless in daily life things or feelings, but were totally intelligent in studies.