𝟔 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

{Five Days Later ~ At The Academy} ~ Third Pov:

*************************

Time went by fast after training my body and mind, preparing for the chunin exams. Yet remembering what Kurenai informed us about, left me questioning alot.

They expect us to not know anything at the beginning?

Giving the circumstances with having a few tests, I wonder if it's in groups or separately...?

"Hey Cub........Cub!"

Knocking me out of my own thoughts, Kiba was tapping my shoulder annoyingly. Turning to him, I furrow my eyebrows.

"Huh, what is it?"

"Look," he gestures, making me following where he's pointing at. My eyes soon follow seeing so many genin gathering all together within the academy. "Damn, so many genin.......and to think it's gonna be easy."

Pinching his cheek, I gave him a 'you for real look'

"Come on Kiba.....we're told whether with more or less competitors," I began. "It all depends on the judges and scores."

"Hey, that hurt," he rubs his sore cheek.

Finally walking down the hallways to room 301, we finally arrived before entering the room. Soon revealing what's behind, there were so many than before we even predicted. Yet all their eyes were more dark, dangerous and quiet. I myself, can admit it was rather intimidating.

Feeling a few eyes fall upon us, I usher my squad to the side so we're not in the way of the door and the centre of attention. All them looked like they meant business, which gave me an idea how desperate most of these genin were. Some looked older than I was, some seem to already know what's to come.

"Hey, don't you think they look....a little older than us?" Hinata whispers softly, as I nod discreetly.

"Yeah,"

Suddenly a felt three taps against my shoulder, recognising that person I turn to see Shikamaru, Choji and Ino.

"Oh....Shikamaru,"

He slightly grins but then falters, "So.....you applied?"

Nodding he nods.

"Yeah, assuming you guys chose too," gesturing to Choji, still snacking as usual along with Ino looked rather ticked off the moment we locked eyes.

"Hey, why are you here fat pig?" She demands angrily, when Kiba stood in front of me holding his arm out.

"Don't call her that," he scolds her, quietly trying to not cause a ruckus.

"Just be quiet Ino," Shikamaru sighs in annoyance, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Names are just lame, such a drag...."

"Wel--"

Before she could speak we hear the doors opening, making my head turn to see......team seven? There stood Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura who looked rather intimidated by the large crowd of dark looks. Narrowing my eyes upon Sakura's frightened look, Ino knocks me out of thoughts hearing her rush towards the Uchiha.

"Sasuke, where have you been?!" The blonde exclaims, ignoring the stares she's given by the outsiders.

Shikamaru steps towards me, "You know, I was hoping you would be here," He admits, making me smile.

"I appreciate it,"

Ino drapes her arms around Sasuke like she owned him, "Boy, you have no idea how much I was hoping you would show up here," her whiny voice echoes in the room. "I've missed those brooding good looks of yours."