Chapter 1: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 1: The one Dream On tour.

Kelsey's point of view:

"We have to let go. No more talking to each other. It will just make things worse and I still want to be friends. I'm sorry, but it isn't going to work. Being thousands of miles apart and the time differences and stuff. I really am sorry." Alfie explained.

Feeling Carly's arm around me, I held on for support.

Then the car zomed off.

"Your going to be with me on tour and I'm never leaving your side. We can do anything you like to take your mind off things." Carly hugged me.

"Thanks Carly." I mumbled.

I walked back into the house with Carly following and finished the rest of my packing ready for the tour. As a matter of fact, I'm not actually going on Carly's tour. It's Justin Bieber's Believe Tour, but Carly is a surprise guest and she wanted someone she knows well to be on tour with her. So I agreed; plus Justin seems nice so I think I will get along with him and his friends.

I finally filled three of my suitcases with clothes to last for about ten months. The tour is twenty-four months (two years) but Carly said we could buy more clothes from the different shopping places as we travelled.

"The car is on it's way Kels. Have you got everything?" Carly shouted from upstairs.

"Yeah Carly, everything is ready. I'm ready.

I'm ready to go to tour.

A few hours later we arrived at our first place ready for the tour. We had security to escort us to the tour buses ready to head to our arena to set up for the next day.

I was super excited because I'd never been able to hangout backstage with the people who are performing so it was a big deal for me.

As we was on the road I decided to get out my iPhone and tweet 'On the road with @CarlyRaeJepsen super excited to tour with her and @justinbieber!' Then straight away people started asking me questions and saying they don't believe it until Carly ReTweeted it and replied with 'CANT WAIT YOU GUYS. Going to be super amazing. @kelseyxo @justinbieber!!'

At this point I was so amazed because Justin followed me as soon as Carly replied to my tweet. A few hours went by and then we arrived at the arena ready to set up and do all the sound checks ready for tomorrow's show. I greeted everyone on the tour and then me and Carly went back to the bus to unpack a few things.