Chapter 7: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 7: The one Dream On tour.

I woke up the next morning to find Kelsey wasn't there. I looked around the room, and I noticed her clothes were still on the chair where she left them the previous night. Fifteen minutes later she came walking back into the room still wearing the tee I gave her to wear. I was so relived that she was still here because I was meaning to ask her something.

"Where have you been? I was worried you'd gone!"

"Nope, I'm still here Justin! I was just in the bathroom washing my face and just freshening up abit." She said.

"Oh okay." I replied as I got up out of bed and wandered into the bathroom.

"Hey Kelsey come here! I need to show you something!"

"Okay! Be right there."

As Kelsey wandered into the bathroom I grabbed her hands and our fingers locked together.

"Justin wha..."

I didn't even let her finish her sentence before I kissed her on the lips. She didn't even try to pull away.

"Justin, what was that for?" She asked not knowing what to say.

"Well, I said I liked you, so erm, I thought... I thought it would be best if I showed you." I said nervously hoping she wouldn't decide to slap me, or hate me forever.

"We'll then. Now let me show you!"

Kelsey let go of my hands and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her soft lips press against mine again. It was amazing. I was so relived that she didn't slap or begin to hate me. But infact she did it back.

"Erm, Carly, I need to ask you something. You know cause like. Erm, well, how about we become more then friends?" I asked her nervously.

"But Justin, we hardly know each other, and your fans. Your Beliebers. They don't approve of anyone you date. They'd just give me hate all of the time and I don't know if I'm ready for that. It's best if we just stay friends." I knew she was disappointed at this. I could tell by the way she said it and her facial expressions. I somehow had to change her mind there and then.

"Well who said anything about going public yet? We will only tell the team because they will get suspicious. And my fans. They want me to be happy. I can't date all of them. I can only have one lucky lady. And I choose you. I hope you can choose me too? They can't expect me to live the rest of my life alone with 27 cats can they? How boring would that be?!"

As I said that, I saw Kelsey's face light up. She leapt into my arms.

"Okay Justin. Lets me more then friends. But promise me whatever happens. We stick together. And remember promise is a big word that not many people can keep!"

I was so pleased at her reply! As I help her up in the air in my arms, she looked down into my eyes.

"I promise Kelsey. And I promise you that I am one of the very few people that can keep a promise."

Kelsey's POV:

I can't believe it. I was Justins' girlfriend! It was like a dream.

As I went back into the bedroom I shouted to Justin, "I'm just going back to our suit, I'm going to get ready properly, have a shower and get dressed!"

"You could always have one here? It'll save you going back there and leaving me!" He replied.

"No, I can't Justin, all my clothes are in my room, how about you come over to our suit?"

"Okay! Hold on a minute, wait there!"

I sat down on the bed and waited for Justin to come.

"Justin, shall we tell the lads before we leave?"

"Yeah okay baby."

On our way out, me and Justin told the boys and they all congratulated us. As we walked out of the door, Justin looked at me and grabbed my hands pulling me towards him.

"I'm so glad you said yes baby. I can't stop thinking about you even when I'm on stage. Ever since I first met you. I love you babe." He whispered, and then our lips met again.

We walked down the hall hand in hand fingers locked together never letting go.

As we got outside the door, I knocked on. Pattie answered.

"Hey guys! I've heard about you two watching a film in your room Justin, oooooo!" She teased.

"Mom please. Shutup embarrassing me!" Justin said as he blushed.

"Oh Justin! Shut up she's only having laugh!" I said to him, as he just starred at me.

Everyone greeted us as we came in.

"I'll be back in a minute! I need to go and see Carly!" I said to Justin, as I walked off down the hall to her room.

"CARLY CARLY CARLY!! I have something to tell you!" I shouted as I barged into her room!

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!! Is it good?!" She said getting all excited!

"Tell me everything!!" She said again.

"We'll I can't be long! Justin's waiting in the front room! I'll make sure to tell you everything at the sound check though! But anyway! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!! Me and Justin, we...we are DATING!!" I squealed!

"OH MY GOD! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU KELS! COME HERE!" She gave me a big hug.

As I walked out of Carly's room I heard everyone congratulating Justin, he's obviously told them, they were all hugging him, then I heard Jazzy say something to him.

"Justin does this mean that I won't be your little sister anymore?" She asked him broken hearted.

"Oh sweetie! Don't you worry! You'll alway be my little sister! No matter what!" He assured her. "Me and Kelsey are together now. It just means that we are going out. Now you come here and give your brother a big big hug!!" He said as she pounced into his arms. He picked her up and spun her round in the air and kissed her on the cheek before putting her down again.

"JUSTIN, you can come now!" I shouted to him.

"Okay babe, one minute."

He came prancing down the hall to my room.

"You, Mr, you wait there, I'm just going to have a shower." I said before giving him a peck on his lips.

"Okay, but don't leave me waiting for too long. I might get lonely." He said sarcasitcly, and I laughed at his comment.

Once I was out of the shower I walked into my room still dripping wet in my towel, to pick up my clothes that I had forgot to take in the bathroom with me.

"Oh so you're done then baby?" He said walking over to me slowly.

He grabbed my waist, and spun me round so I was facing him, he put his arms around my waist, we gave each other the most passionate kiss. His soft but hard lips pressing against mine.