Chapter 2: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 2: The one Dream On tour.

The next morning I woke up really early because of all the excitement building up inside and all the thoughts running through my head. 'Is this real?' 'Im on tour with Carly and Justin. This is REALY happening?' I couldn't help but not believe it all.

"Carly are you awake?" I shouted down the bus hallway hoping she could hear me.

"Yes Kelsey, I'm sat on the sofa, Justin and Alfredo are here, they've told me you haven't met yet? Come and meet them kels!"

I quickly replied with "OKAY! Ill be one minute!"

I hurried up and pulled my hair up in a ponytail and shoved on some trackies and a top. As I walked through the door to where they was all gathered Justin jumped up and greeted me.

"Hey, it's Kelsey right? Well I'm so happy you're joining the tour! It's going to be great having you! We're all like a big family and get along really well. We all have a laugh and pull pranks, seen as I'm the best prank star going!"

We all laughed to what Justin said while he looked around at us with a straight face knowing full well he was great at succeeding in his prank star ways.

"Hey! Yes, it is, and wow, thanks for having me! It's sounds like a lot of fun!" I said pleased to be apart of the experience.

Then Alfredo got up to greet me.

"Hi Kelsey! Carly has been telling us all so much about you! It's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy every minute of the tour, just kick back and relax. Travelling the world is an amazing experience that not many people get to live in their lives." He said ever so politely.

"Hi! Wow, it's so amazing to be here with you guys. I'm so excited!" I replied quickly like I was about to scream at the opportunity.

Later on that day, after we all got ready properly, we headed over to the arena to see the set. It was my first time seeing the stage, as is was for a few others. It was really great! I just looked at it in awe.

"WOW! Justin you're performing on this. Carly, you too!" I said in shock.

"Yep! In front of about 40,000screaming fans. It gets pretty loud sometimes, but I love it!" Justin replied with a massive grin on his face.

I decided to go backstage with Carly and have a little sit down, and a chat with her.

"WOW. You're incredibly lucky to be performing out there!" I said to Carly.

"I know. I'm just so nervous incase I go wrong." She replied with a worried look on her face.

"You'll be fine! You'll smash it! Just have fun!" I assured her.

Alfredo came in the room and asked us if we wanted to join him Justin Kenny and Moshe to have a coffee at Starbucks. Me and Carly agreed and off we went.

As we arrived at Starbucks I was in utter amazement at the amount of fans or should I say 'Beliebers' that had turned up. Justin tried to greet as many as he could before Moshe rushed us inside to sit down. We all talked and had a laugh before we headed back to the buses. On the drive back I remembered that I had left my cardigan on my chair.

"Carly we need to go back I've left my cardigan on the chair!"

"Don't worry I saw Justin had picked it up when he came out after us."

I was so happy at the thought he noticed I left it behind.

When we go back I totally forgot about my cardigan until Justin shouted me over to his bus. I ran over and he invited me in, we started talking and after a few hours I wished him good luck for his show tonight knowingly I'd see him before hand, but I said it just to assure him before his sound check.