Chapter 11: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 11: The one Dream On tour.

As Carly came on stage she dedicated her set to me and my family. My sister decided to cry while everyone were staring at us because they had never heard of my family before. As soon as Carly said my name everyone began screaming because they knew that I was on tour with her and Justin. I just stood there blushing and laughing while my family stood there looking at me.

My family thought Carly's set was great and we all cheered her when she had done. As Justin was about to come out my sister went absolutely crazy! She was screaming, crying, jumping up and down waving her hands in the air. When Justin came on the stage he looked right over to me and my family. He waved at us all and have me 'the look'. I couldn't help but smile.

As the concert when on, it was almost time for the One Less Lonely Girl. I saw Allison out the corner of my eye walking towards us. I got so excited I nearly cried for my sister.

"Hey Kelsey!"

"Hey Allison!" I replied.

"Jenna, would you like to be the One Less Lonely Girl today?" Asked Allison.

"YES! YES PLEASE!" Said Jenna crying and jumping around. As she walked off backstage with Allison my parents and grandparents were asking me all sorts of questions like where had she gone? What had she gone for?

"Guys, please stop worrying you will find out in a minute, just keep watching the concert!" I said trying to keep them all calm, they had no idea that Justin did this with his Beliebers, because I was the only one that bothered to watch Never Say Never with my sister.

As the song went on it was time for my sister to come out into the stage to be serenaded by Justin. She walked out all confident until he put the flower crown on her head, that was when she just burst into tears looking down at me and my family. She mouthed the words 'thank you Kelsey' to me as she saw me looking at her. My family was so shocked that she was up there in front of another sold out arena. I was so proud an happy that her dream came true. It was about time something good happened to her.

After the show we all went backstage and Justin started talking to my family.

"Did you enjoy that Jenna? I guess you're going to keep that crown then?" He chuckled.

"YES! Thank you so much Justin! And if I don't see Allison please will you tell her I said thank you for choosing me?" She said smiling.

"Of course." He replied.

Justin had left his phone on the table backstage. As I got up to get my coat off the rack ready for heading back to the hotel his mobile went off. I saw on the screen that it was a text from Selena. His ex.

'Selena: hey babe. I was hoping maybe we could meet up sometime soon? We really need to talk about things. I miss you baby. Please talk to me. You keep ignoring my texts xxxxxxxx'

I was absolutely fuming. I kept quiet about the text for the rest of the night. I tried to forget about it and get it out of my head but different thoughts were running around in my head like it was a marathon.

'What if he's been texting her while seeing me?'

'What if he still likes her?'

'What if he cheats on me?'

What if? What if? What if? Millions of what ifs? Kept escaping in my brain. I knew about their relationship before because of my sister. Because of her I probably know everything there is to know about Justin, but I just don't say anything. It would sound creepy. I was aware that Justin needed 'girlfriends' around, and I wasn't bothered if he talked to any other girls. I only begin to care when texts like that start coming through.