Chapter 9: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 9: The one Dream On tour.

Justin POV:

I didn't know what to do. Kelsey was torn apart about her family. All I could do was comfort her. We laid down on the bed snuggled up with each other under the duvet. After a while Kelsey lead on my chest. I started playing with her soft hair running my fingers through it. She soon feel asleep on me so I kept playing with her hair until I finally drifted off.

We were both asleep for about 3 hours until I woke up. Kelsey was still sleeping on my chest, so I kissed her on her head and moved a bit trying to get comfy. She woke up and moved onto the pillow next to me. Her face was towards me so I decided to slide up next to her and cuddle up.

"Babe, are you okay now?" I asked her.

"Yes. Thanks to you Justin. Thank you." She replied.

"Good." I said kissing her forehead.

An hour went by as we was snuggled up together talking until she got up to go an sit on the sofa. She walked through the hall of the bus, turned on the tele and sat down on the sofa. I walked in and sat down next to her hoping to make her feel better, but this time I was the one in tears.

"Justin, I'm really sorry but I need to go home. I'm missing my family. I need to see them. I'm really sorry. We can still be friends an keep in touch? I just can't do this anymore." She said as she burst into tears. I felt my eyes tearing up. It was like someone had just stabbed my heart and ripped it out there and then.

"But baby, you can't go! You can't leave me! Honestly once you get used to it you'll be fine! Ring them! Ring them right now! Please don't go please!" I begged grabbing her hands.

"But Justin, I can't do it any longer. It's nothing to do with any of the team! Or you! I just get home sick, I didn't think I'd get it because when I'm with Carly I never normally get it, it's just the thought of being so far away from home. I need to go tomorrow Justin, I'll have a look on the Internet and check the morning flights." She said crying even more.

"YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT FLIGHTS! No way. I can't let you do this! I won't let you do this!" I cried. "I don't understand Kelsey. Everything was fine. It was all working out. Now it's just being crushed! You don't have to leave. We can go and see your family next week, I have 4 days off. I'll get a private jet to fly us and the team out and visit them. You don't need to leave Kelsey I promise you!"

"But I can't wait that long Justin!" She shouted.

"You can Kelsey. I'm here with you. I promise I won't ever leave your side. Look I'll text Carly to come and stay here with us? I'll get them to pull over? Anything to make you stay!" I pleaded.

"No Justin. You don't need to do that, I know how much it means to you." She said as she stood up to walk back in the bedroom of the bus. I followed her to see if she was going to start packing her stuff ready for the flight the next morning, but she wasn't she was just sat on the bed. I walked in the room, and quickly walked out to go back and sit on the sofa.

"Justin wait." She said calmly. "This has nothing to do with me and you. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't stand to be apart from you. I love you too much."

"I love you too Kelsey. But if you're going then I just, I just don't know what to do. I can't be without you Kelsey, I'll do whatever it takes to make you stay!" I replied as I walked over to her as she stood up at the side of the bed.

"Justin, I'll stay, but promise me, I will have time to see my family soon."

"YES! YES! YES! I PROMISE!" He shouted has a picked me up whirling me round with a sigh of relief and excitement all in one.

When we had both calmed down we arrived at Albuquerque ready for tomorrow's show. This was another two nights for the two shows in Alberquerque. I was really nervous for the shows because of what happened in Phoenix when I tripped up in front of a sold out crowd of 40,000 fans.

As we pulled into the hotel car park round the back I grabbed Kelsey round the waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Babe. It means so much to me that you've chosen to stay. Thank you so so so much! I've never been happier!" I said smiling at her like a fool.

"Oh Justin stop it." She said blushing as I kissed her softly on her forehead.

When we got out if the bus we had to pretend that we were 'just friends' because there were loads of fans all gathered at the gates already chanting mine and Alfredo's name. As we were walking into the hotel I put my arm around Kelsey as we walked through into the lobby. This hotel was nothing like I had been in before. It was huge! When we got our keys, Moshe pointed out that we were on the top floor and that we had it all to ourselves. In the elevator I began my mini panic attacks again, and then I felt Kelsey's hand hold on to mine and squeeze it tightly assuring me It was okay.

When we got to the top there was a little corridor about 5 meters long and then a door. As Moshe unlocked it and opened it, me and the team just stood there with our mouths wide open in awe. There was a mini basketball court at one side of the room, a big flat screen tele on the wall with a huge corner sofa, and a medium sized kitchen at the other. As well all walked in to put our stuff down I looked round and realised a long corridor with doors. There must of been about ten bedrooms in this suit. Each with their own ensuite bathrooms with a jacuzzi for a bath, huge flat screen tv's and a king sized bed, and many other pieces of furniture. We all looked down the corridor ready to charge to find the best room.

"TAX ON THE BIGGEST ROOM. AND ME AND KELSEY ARE SHARING!!!!" I shouted looking at everyone and then smiling at Kelsey.

We all charged to find the best room a having a laugh while Kelsey went into the hall to call her family.

"HEY FREDO! ARE YOU COMING TO SHOOT SOME HOOPS?!" I shouted down the corridor after I'd chosen my room and put mine and Kelsey's bags on the bed.

"YEAH ONE MINUTE BRO, GO GET A GOOD BALL TO SHOOT WITH!" She shouted back.

As I ran off down the hall and to the mini court Kelsey was just walking through the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey babe, are you okay? How did the call go?" I asked pleased to see her happy.

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN. Did you ring them? And invite them to come to the show tomorrow? They said they are going to fly out tomorrow morning?!" She said swinging her arms around my neck.

"SURPRISE. I promised you didn't I. I keep my promise's Kelsey and don't you forget that!" I said laughing at her.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She screamed before our lips met.

Alfredo walked in ready to shoot some hoops with me.

"EW. Get a room you two! Ahahah, why are you both so happy?" He asked as he laughed at himself.

"JUSTIN'S INVITED MY FAMILY TO COME TOMORROW!!!! They're all flying out in the morning!" Kelsey screamed jumping up and down.

"Yep, they're all coming to visit and watch tomorrows show! Why don't you go and tell everyone kels while me a Fredo shoot some hoops?"

"OKAY!" Kelsey screamed as she kissed me on the cheek before running off down the hall.