Chapter 8: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 8: The one Dream On tour.

That afternoon at the sound check me and Carly sat down backstage and I told her everything.

"Well, last night we got back to Justin's room, I was going to come back and get changed into my pjs, but he gave me one of his tees to wear instead of me coming back. The tee drowned me but I wasn't that bothered to be honest. We watched 'The Vow' and then Justin said something. He told me he liked me, so I told him I liked him too."

"OH...MY...GOD. Did you cuddle or anything?!" She asked getting all excited.

"Yes. We did actually. We was cuddling and then half way through the film he got too hot and took of his top."

"HE DID WHAT?!" She screamed.

"He took his top off, and the..."

"THEN WHAT?!" She shouted.

"Then we cuddled again, and I must of fell asleep. I can't remember when I did, but I woke up in the morning. Both of us still cuddled together. It was a cute night to be honest."

As I told her the story her face was lighting up and listened to everything I said.

"wow. Sounds great kels! Wish I was you!" She said getting a bit jealous.

Justin walked through the door and me and Carly sat there like I had said nothing about the previous night.

"Oh hey Carly! Hey babe." He said pleased to see us. "Carly it's time for you to come and do your sound check now, kels come an watch with me? Come on! It will be fun!" He said.

"Okay Justin I'll be one minute." I replied as Justin walked out the room to wait outside the door.

"Don't repeat anything I said to you please?" I asked Carly.

"Okay okay, I won't."

As Carly walked out the door I followed behind her. As I walked through the door Justin was hiding and jumped out when I walked out. He slapped my bum, and grabbed my hand to stop me and spin me round. He kissed me on my cheek, and gave me a big hug.

"I am the luckiest guy in the world. Would you agree?"

"Yes, I do, because you get to travel the world, and meet and perform for millions of fans." I replied.

"Yes. But not because of that Kelsey!"

"Well what then?" I asked even though I knew what he was getting at.

"I'm lucky because I have you." He said as he was hugging me.

"Well, not as lucky as me then! Now come on, lets go and watch Carly's sound check." We came out of the hug, and I grabbed his hand locking our fingers together. We walked down the corridor together hand in hand ready to watch Carly's sound check. Alfredo, Allison, Dan, Carrin, Scooter, Moshe, Kenny, and Pattie were all sat out in front of the stage so me and Justin joined them.

Half an hour later after Carly's great sound check we all headed back to the hotel, but I decided to run back to the bus because I had forgot my phone charger and my phone was out of battery. The buses were parked up a few meters away from the back entrance to the arena. As I stepped into the bus, I made sure that I shut the door behind me so no fans would think it was Justin's bus and that he was about to come out to greet them. I heard a bang when I was in the bedroom, but I didn't think nothing of it.

I looked everywhere and couldn't seem to find my charger. I have maybe already had it in my bag in the hotel but forgot about it. I walked out of the room to find Justin stood there. He must of followed me as I walked off.