Chapter 12: The One Dream On Tour.

Chapter 12: The one Dream On tour.

Justin's POV:

Today was a great day. Getting to spend time with Kelsey, her family and the team. When we got back from the meal out we walked through the lobby and the hotel manager approached us.

"Hi, Justin, would you and your team like to have a swim? We've made sure that nobody can get into the pool area. There's the pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and a gym for you guys to all enjoy. If you would like to come down, when you are ready give the main desk a call and we will make sure that it's all clear." He said so politely.

"Thank you, just wait one moment and I'll ask them now." I replied. "Guys what do you want to do? Go to sit in the room for the rest of the night or go down to the pool for a few hours?" I asked them all.

"Well we may as well go down to the pool. It's better then sitting in the room for the rest of the night!" Said Alfredo. Everyone seemed to agree with him.

"Yeah, we will be down in about half an hour if that's okay?" I said to the manager.

"Yes! That's wonderful, I'll go and make sure everything's good. Just come down when you're ready." He said all cheerful.

We all went up to the suit to get our towels and get ready. Kelsey's family were all really excited because this was the first time that they would of had a little walk around the hotel. When everyone was ready they all waited in the front room.

"OI JUSTIN, KELSEY! Come on we haven't got all day!" Shouted Kenny.

Me and Kelsey were to busy giving each other hugs as we got ready. As soon as Kenny shouted us we burst out laughing and hurried up a little.

As we all made our way down to the pool me and Kelsey decided to let them all carry on walking as we stopped to talk.

"Kelsey, do you want to stay in my bus again when we leave for Las Vegas? Not just for this time again, but for all the times that we travel? I can make it happen and arrange it? I promise. I love you Kelsey and I don't want to be without you!"

Well that's a lovely idea Justin but I'll have to think about it first." She said. I was hoping that she would agree but I suppose she has to have some time with her friends.

"Okay babe. Take as long as you need. I love you." I said as I grabbed her hand and we carried on walking through the door to the swimming pool.

All of the lads went to do a bomb into the pool creating huge splashes everywhere while the girls just climbed in or did a proper dive like Kelsey.

"Hey Kelsey, this can be one of your training sessions right now!" Kelsey's dad shouted over to her as he laughed. "You haven't been for a while you're going to have to start it again you know if you want to keep at your dream."

"I know dad. I know. I just don't have time while on tour. Don't worry I'll try and make as much time as I can." She replied. She started with the breast stroke. Going up and down the pool like a rocket. She then moved on to do front crawl, then butterfly, then backstroke. I was in complete shock at how great and fast she was. She had never told me about this before.

"Kelsey, you never told me you was a swimmer!" I said to her as me and all the team looked at her in shock apart from her family.

"Well you know...we haven't been to any pools so far, so I just though I'd keep it to myself." She replied as she carried on this time doing a few lengths of kick. "It's my dream to make it to the Olympics. My dream will only happen if I keep up at it but I haven't been in a while." She said as she swam over to me. After she had done everyone started messing around and having fun with each other.