meeting

Julie's p.o.v

" julie come downstairs we have to tell u something " mom yelled from downstairs , ugh now i have to go , i went downstairs and saw them talking already , i cleared my throat and walked to them " well what we wanted to talk about is you " dad said , " me ? " i asked they both nodded with a smile " what did i do ?" i asked them " ugh nothing honey , it's just , you're getting married within three weeks " my mom said , i looked at them shocked anger filling my body ," WHAT ? MOM YOU KNOW AM NOT READY FOR GETTING MARRIED " i yelled.

" JULIE YOU ARE 19 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE TURNING 20 NEXT WEEK , THIS MARRIAGE IS SITTLED AND WILL HAPPEN , YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS " my dad shouts , i walked away and yelled " i hate my life " i ran to my room and called flynn , my bestfriend .

after the call i went downstairs to get me something to eat , i took ice cream and went to my room , i started to watch netflix .

it was now 5:30 pm , i heard a knock " come in i said , my mom came in with a smile " get ready we are going somewhere , be down at 6:00 " she said simply and left , i sighed and looked at the time , crap i don't have too many time , i groaned and walked to my closet to find me an outfit , then i did my makeup . i finished and walked downstairs .

as soon as i got down the stairs i heard mom gasp " you look beautiful " she said i just rolled my eyes and flipped my short hair " whatever , let's just go " i said not happy , we walked out and started to drive , after few minutes we arrived , i...

as soon as i got down the stairs i heard mom gasp " you look beautiful " she said i just rolled my eyes and flipped my short hair " whatever , let's just go " i said not happy , we walked out and started to drive , after few minutes we arrived , i saw a beautiful mansion  but bigger that ours :

the gates opened by the guards and our car got in ,  my dad parked the car then we got out ,to see a woman and a man who looks at the age of my parent's , we walked to them and i putted on a fake smile " hello rose , it's been long time " the woma...

the gates opened by the guards and our car got in ,  my dad parked the car then we got out ,to see a woman and a man who looks at the age of my parent's , we walked to them and i putted on a fake smile " hello rose , it's been long time " the woman said , " i know emilu , u know life " mom said as they laughed .

the woman called emily looked at me and smiled " is that julie ?" she asked ,i smiled a fake smile , "hey " I said shyly , " hey honey , you look beautiful "she said " oh come in " the man said as we entered , the house was big , I could get lost in here " Merida , go get Luke " Emily said To one of the maids they have .
Luke's p.O.v
I wore my shirt , and went over to my bed to wear my shoes when a knock was in the door " come in " I said , Merida came in with a smile " ms Emily wants you downstairs " she said , I tied my shoe lace and looked at her " I'll be right there " I said to her, she always flirts trying to get closer to me ,you know how awkward it would be to fuck and get in a relationship with a maid ,omg it would go viral ,just imagine ' our favorite guitarist from the band sunset curve have found dating a girl named merida markwell who seemed to be his house maid and his parents arent approving the relationship'  wow , that'd be ..... GROSS !
" you look handsome by the way " she said in a flirtatious way , I could puke right now " thanks " I said trying not to sound rude , then she walked out , I took my phone and tweeted a tweet on Twitter , replays were floating .

but anyways , let's just go .
I switched my phone off and went downstairs to see parents and a girls with short hair sitting in the corner of the couch scrolling through her phone .

mom noticed me walking to them so she gave me the ' your late look ' i rolled my eyes at her , as i started walking , mom continued talking , i walked down the stairs as nervousness started to rise with each step , i thought of a melody that'd calm me .

i walked to them and putted my fake smile on " sorry for being late " i said " it's okay " they said , i walked over to the girl who still on her phone and sat next to her , as soon as i sat something float into me , miss dio cheery perfume , it smells good i looked at my hands then decided to break the silence " hey .. " i said calmly , she raised her head and looked at me with a smile . 

i smiled back at her " hey , am Julie " she said " am luke " i said denying that i knew her , we shook hands and stared at each others eyes while smiling for like 5 mins .

" i was thinking if julie can move in with us , like two or three days later ?" mom said making my eyes wide .

julie's p.o.v 

moving? in here ? whaaaaat ?

"what no !" i shouted just to hear another voice along ,ilooked at luke with a glare and he was doing the same " stop copying me! " we both saia " i said stop " again" 123 " we said quickly "Billy Jhon lyam " and again, god am tiered ,then without thinking i said something without thinking " FUCK YOU" i shouted everyone looked at us , mom and dad were angry mitch and emily were .... well shocked , the next thing i know a heavy hand on my cheek , causing my face look to the right .... she slapped me , my mom slapped me , my eyes teared as i looked at her " you know what i went through in high school and you slapped me ? wow mom " i said as i took my things and ran out crying , i called flynn : 

" flynn , can i - can i stay the night ?" i asked as i heard a voice calling behind me " jules what happened?" "i'll tell you when i come " i said as i hang up , i turned around and saw luke " what ? are you standing with her rn ? just leave me alone" i said as i drove home packed few clothes and drove to flynn's , i hid my car in her garage ang walked in with the bag 

" hey u ok ?" she asked " yeah but whenever my parents called asking about me , tell them you don't know " i said she seemed shocked and before she say anything her phone rang,she putted it on speaker and answered "flynn flynn did did you see julie?" mom asked sniffling" what happened to her ?" flyn asked worried " i slapped her , now could you mybe call me if you saw her any where ?" she asked.

"yeah i'll try , i'll do what i can " flynn said then hang up .