dinner

julie pov 

we went home and got frashened up , i was now standing in front of the body length mirror waring a black croptop and a skirt ,i didn't like it so i went back to the walk throw closet and looked through my clothes .

i found a green croptop and a green skirt

i don't remember having these but i wore them anyways, i went to the make up bag and applied the primer ,and that's when luke walked out of the bathroom ,i putted concealer under my eyebags and on my nose tip and on the spots i got on my face " we...

i don't remember having these but i wore them anyways, i went to the make up bag and applied the primer ,and that's when luke walked out of the bathroom ,i putted concealer under my eyebags and on my nose tip and on the spots i got on my face " well someone's sexy tonight , god knows what he's planning on " he referred to me , i giggled as i started to blend the concealer "oh this someone will go to a family dinner " i took the eye liner and drew a short line then made another one attached to it going to the top eye bag .

and then i curled my lashes before putting on mascara ,i looked through the mirror to luke's direction and saw him laying in the bed shirtless looking through his phone, i smiled and blushed then i saw him looking at me , he looked back at his phone then raised the phone , he took a picture ,i turned around with my chair and threw the concealer on him as he laughed.

i ran to him but tripped with the towel he threw on the floor ,i was almost hitting on the floor but he catched me and smirked " falling for me ?"ha said as i frowned and stood back up , i took the towel and went to hung it in the bathroom, i went back to the makeup bag and took a red lipstick .

i applied some and then tied my hair in two ponytails, i felt of hands on my bare belly ad a breath on my neck , but i ignored him , i took four green hair clips and putted two each side in the ' X ' shape .

"c'mon are you gonna stay angry just for a photo " he said as he kissed my neck sucking on it , i bit my lip to hold back my moans , i then pushed his haid from my neck and looked at him " how can i stay mad at you when you're hot ?" i said as i turned around and gave him a kiss on his lips .

we pulled back and i saw that there's lipstick on his lips " oops" i commented as i giggled and wiped off the lipstick .

i took my purse and threw to luke his shirt , he wore it and smiled , i went to the mirror and luke stood behind me i took out my phone and took few pics .and posted one .