the band

luke's pov 

as soon as i entered the room i heard the most angelic voice ever ,she was singing ,i stood there for minutes that seemed like hours , listening to her angelic voice , i forgot what i came for for a minute , but then i remembered , i walked to my closet ,and took my songs book from the drawer then i walked out , i went to my bed and laid down as i looked for pics in the internet for inspiration .

i turned off the phone when i didn't find anything , i laid down and stared at the ceiling , i imagined myself falling down  i didn't know what happened , i quickly sat up , opening my eyes . 

it was ... a dream ...

okay then imma write down , i took my notebook and a pen from the bedside table and opened a blank page , then i wrote ...... 

Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm callin' out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark

and find the spark

just as i finished writing i heard the bathroom's door open , at this instant i knew that julie came out to wear her clothes , i didn't know what to do , i got nervous , but my phone dang and a massage appeared , it was from reggie , asking about my arrival , 

god can't you guys wait for a minute or what ? ....

i wrote to him , then i switched off my phone and saw that julie was wearing her shoes ," ya bored out there ?" she said as she looked at me , i wasn't actually bored but a little bit annoyed of the guys " well ,i come to change cause im going to meet the band in like ...." i said as i checked the time in my phone " 30 minutes , need something ?" i asked her she turned around and smiled " well , no but im kinda bored " she said , as she tied her hair in a high ponytail , but some of it fell down .

she then groaned , i smiled and walked to her , i raised the hair up and putted some bobby pins there , she turned around and smiled " thnx " she said hugging my waist " no biggie " i said then i remembered what alex said " hay would you like to meet the band ?" i asked her , she smiled and nodded " yeah i would love to " she said , then i walked to the closet and took a sleeveless white shirt and a black jeans , i wore my beanie and walked out . 

as i was walking i noticed that julie was checking me out , i smiled and winked at her .

julie's p.o.v 

he winked he fucking winked , and i was blushing " so you ready ?" he said cutting my train of thoughts , i took my white purse and stood up " uh-huh let's go " i said with excitement , he walked to me grabbed my hand and we started to walk , i was blushing the whole time , he's so hot , his beautiful hazel eyes , his hair , and his lips , i really want to feel them on mine , how warm are they ? , how they tas- 

" jules you zoned out " he said , and did he just say jules omg omg omg im falling for him " oh yeah sure " i said as i got in the car ,he closed the door and walked to the driver seat , he started to drive while i was humming my song .