She's gone !!

Julies POV
Now I'm sitting in a hospital chair , not knowing what's going on , a phone call and am straight at the hospital , I feel like shit ,luke was sitting right besides me rubbing my back with his soft hands while Alex and reggie across us , my brother was crying beside me ,
I thought it'll be a good day but it wasn't , my parents got into a car accident and my mom is in the edge while dad had bruises, she was in the icu room with bunch of nurses coming in and out with supply's .
After like few hours of sobbing and silence reggie decided to talk "seriously guys am hungry and I want a pizza ,any one wants ?" He said as I sniffled and looked at him with a disbelief look .
" Reggio it's not the time okay just shut up " Luke said .
Few more minutes of silence I can hear the door of the icu room opening with a soft footsteps, and the dr was in front of me .
I stood up ,wiped my face from tears before talking " h- how's mom . " I asked the dr looked at his feet before looking back at me and letting out a sigh " I I'm sorry , honestly we tried everything but still she's on the edge. She's fighting against death and that's great but there's only mutter of time before ,you know , and she told me that she wants to see you and Carlos " he said
I looked at the door with saddens felling me up " th thnx " I said as i walked in .
Here I am , with my mom who was laying lifeless on the hospital bed ,Carlos walking right behind me , as both of us stood on each side of the bed my mom slowly and carefully opened her eyes and looked at me , I felt her hand grabbing mine as a tear slipped.
"Julie" she said , he voice was shaky and it was hurting to hear her like that " mom take it easy " I said as I cried " honey .. " she said as she coughed " I I'm sorry for what I did " she coughed again and this time it hurtled more l" take care of your brother and family for me just in case I ... I.." she coughed again before hearing a beep from the machine " mom . Mama MAMA !!" I screamed as bunch of nurses and the dr walked in , pushing me and Carlos out we were crying .
"She left she left us" I cried as I hugged Luke .
She's she's gone now I only have Emilie  and Luke and Carlos and dad .
She's gone I already miss her .