Halloween 🎃

luke's pov

we turned to the right and saw someone i missed alot , who just came back from a field trip ,Zoe my younger sis " Zoe ?" i said in shock , julie was confused " hey luke , " she turned her head to julie " hi... umm ......." she said she didn't know her " julie " she said , julie was somehow jealous i can feel it so i pulled her close by the waist to let her know that there's nothing to be jealous of " omg finally i got to meet you personally " she said looking at julie who was confused ," give me a hug " she said as she walked towards us , she was about to hug me but instead 

i pulled julie infornt of her so she had to hug her, julie was paralyzed ,she didnt move first then she hugged back , when they pulled back Zoe glared at me , probably because i didn't tell jjules about her ,but i forgot who can blame me ," im his sister by the way , the younger one , i know he didn't tell you ,cause he's an asshole if he forgot about me ".

Zoe said , julie didn't know what to say by the look in her face , but then she turned to me and smirked she then looked back at my sis ." oh before i forget , we are having a Halloween party at our home so you are going to invite the whole band , you'll play for us a song .

" okay then " i said with a smile .

julie's pov 

okay i think i have and idea for my make up ,its going to be the best , plus i have a Halloween song for the band .

it's called rip your bones, it's so good for halloween  . " let's go we need to get ready " luke said as his hand traced my back , where my skin was showing, it send me chills ,anyways as soon as we went home , i took a shower and wore my robe and walked out , " someone's sexy , i can barely breath " said luke ,from behind me , i turned around only for him to stop me by holding my waist , and now i cant turn around , his chest was gently pressed against my back ,i felt of his hands moving from my waist to the robe tie .

is he seriously horny now ?, i removed his hands gently ,and softly and giggled "sorry , but you won't have it today, because we need to get ready for halloween " i said with a smirk before continuing " plus im gonna do your make up so go get showered ,and dont be late " i said with a smile .

few minutes later he came out in a robe , i sat up from my bed and looked at him with a smile "i think we should do a skull makeup " i said to him , i started to do his and it took two hours , because mr luke was moving a lot , and made mine in the same amount of time .

then we took selfies and posted one on instagram : 

then we went to the party and got back tired, we changed and cleaned up and went to sleep

then we went to the party and got back tired, we changed and cleaned up and went to sleep .