bored

⚠SMUT WARNING⚠ 
Luke's POV

Ok so we left home and now we have an interview and it's getting annoying hereeee.
Luckily we had that interview done with and now we're going home, " hey babe?" I said out of curiosity as I was driving she was on her phone and I'm getting bored, my left hand was on her thigh rubbing on it " hmm" she answered still on her phone " I'm bored" I answered her as I smiled, she looked at me and rolled her eye" just drive us home, we'll talk there" she answered going back to her phone, my grin slowely turned into a frown.
My feelings can get the best of me sometimes, but sometimes I can just play it off, we arrived home and she quickly ran out of the car, like literally I stayed in the car staring at her seat, inhaling her sweet scent, her forever perfume Miss Dio Cheery or MDC.
It was like a whole to me, staring at her seat like a crazy kid, WOW, anyways I got out of the car and headed inside.
I went to our room, and she was on her bra and boxers, she looked hot, she was going through her makeup drawer looking for something, I walked to her and wrapped my hands around her bare skin, it was soft, creamy and flawless, I dug my head in her neck inhaling the rose lotion scent, it was special.
I planted a sloppy kiss, and she giggled, laying her head backwards, resting it in my shoulder" I love you" she whispered, I turned her around and pulled her closer, her nose tip was touching my cheek, her eyes locked with mine, they are brighter when she's close, her grin was so beautiful .
" and I love you more" I whispered as I slammed my lips into hers, our lips moved in sync, the kiss was sweet, passionate yet lust full, our tongues dancing, fighting for dominance which I won, her hands gripping on me, she wanted me, I took her and placed her on the bed as I hovered over her.

my hands supporting me, her hands were roaming all over my body making its way to the hem of my shirt pulling it off, she was warm, cute and beautiful, my kisses roamed to her jawline and to her neck kissing and sucking on it until i found her sweet spot, she moaned even louder, her moans were music to my ear, they drive me crazy, a started to suck on harder and she moaned even louder "~AAh L- Luke" ,one of my hands crawled to her back unclasping her bra, and taking it off as my kisses started to make its way to her shoulder and to her big breasts, that were like marshmallows.

my left hand was playing with her nipple while the other in my mouth, one of her hands were on my hair gripping on it and the other one gripping on the sheets, as i started to go down farther making my way to her thighs, i looked at her for a minute to see that she was staring back, i grabbed her panties with my teeth sliding it off making her moan, i started to kiss from her foot to her thigh, until i was met with her clit, i sucked on it and played with it, my tongue was going in and out of it, until she reached her climax "~ ngh ahh L-luke im about to..... ngh... uhh c cum" 

she said in between cums, she came in my mouth and i swallowed it" you taste good" i said as i hovered back over her kissing her on the lips.

she flipped us over and she was now sitting on my dick, grinding on it, "~nghhh" i groaned, i saw her smirking, she got off of me and unbuckled his belt, she slid his jeans off biting her lip, she sat back on dick, that was clothed with the boxers i wore, she started at a slow pace making me moan even more, then she started faster until it hurt.

she took off my boxers and started to give a blow job and sucking on my dick until i came in her mouth, i turned us around and i started to suck on her neck again, before slamming on her without any warning, she gasped and then moaned, as i started to get faster with every moan she gives, she was getting tight and tight" im about.... Ngh.... to AAH... C-cum... Ngh" she said as i started to get faster and faster"~ngh me uhh too"

and with that we both came, i came in her and she came all over my dick, i then pulled back and laid next to her breathing heavely" that was..." " great " she continued, i kissed her in top of her head and smiled" i love you" she said staring at my eyes" i love you too" i said before kissing her on the lips.

i laid on the bed next to her covering us both with the covers and cuddled. 

" is that what you wanted to do in the car?" i asked her playing with her hair" hmm yeah, now go to sleep im tired" she said as she snuggled her head on my chest, i placed a kiss on her head and fell asleep too.