his room

Luke's pov

just as they went to the bathroom i sat on the couch thinking of julie, her mom seemed pissed and then whoo she slapped her and julie ran away , but no then she's back i need to guarantee her saftey , and-

just as i was thinking my phone rang , cutting my thoughts with it's ringing tone , the name 'Alex' was on the black screen of my phone  i really don't want to answer the phone but i know how these guys are delicate so with a touch , the accept button was hit.

" sup hotdog " i said strait with no feeling " sup , u seem upset or confused ?" he said , this guy really really have a girls heart " well let's say im stressed out and nervous , but that is not what you called for am i right ?" i said changing the subject ,hopefully he would understand , " yeah, anyways  you coming for rehearsal ?" just as i opened my mouth to answer another voice was heard from near the stairs .

"luke ,where's my bag ?" it was julie ," uh in my room upstairs " i said to her "i guess my mom took it for you " i said with a smile  she rolled her eyes and walked forward , her palms were on each side of my head as her face was only inches apart ,

 i could feel her warm breath on my nose tip , " your mom really can't wait for me huh ?" she said teasingly with a smile , " hmm " i hummed as she leaned slowly kissing my cheek , and then she ran upstairs "hello ?" another voice from the phone said " oh yeah im im definitely coming " i said .

" mybe you could introduce us to your little princess " he said teasingly as he laughed " i don't know , i mean she just got a fight so... imma ask her " i answered .

Julie's p.o.v

i walked to his room and wow , it's so big , everything that i dreamed of ,i looked around and didn't see my bag , where the heck do they put the cloths ?, i started to look around as i found a white door in the corner near to the bathroom door, i opened the door and saw a heaven of cloths , it's so big , i walked around until i found my cloths .

i took a white top and some jeans 

i walked to the bathroom slowly closing the door , as i locked the door , i took the hem of my shirt lifting it all the way above my head , then throwing it in the washing basket , i unclasped my bra and took it off , i took off my pants and boxer...

i walked to the bathroom slowly closing the door , as i locked the door , i took the hem of my shirt lifting it all the way above my head , then throwing it in the washing basket , i unclasped my bra and took it off , i took off my pants and boxers and slowly walked to the tub . as i turned on warm water  i got in . 

i felt so so comfy , unknowingly i started to sing " the truth is finally breaking through two worlds collide when am with you " .