Note

HELLO READERS!

SO I AM BACK WITH A NEW BOOK.

Cute and shy chemistry Professor

Cool and bold student.

A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axel was a very private person. He loved his personal space and being alone. He is nervous around girls and enjoys his own company. He started living his dream, hoping for a peaceful life. But his plan was destroyed when he met Orian, a troublesome student.

Orian was a cool, rough, and tough girl. She was the daughter of leading the owner cosmetic company. She wanted to serve the nation and not live with her dad and dominating stepmother. She wanted to have a blast in life. She was up for surprises, adventures, and everything that requires courage. And then she met Axel calm, patient, and shy chemistry professor, and decided to have some fun teasing him.

Disclaimer: All the characters, events, names, places, and incidents are fictional and my imagination. I don't own any pictures used in the book including the cover. But the cover was edited by me.

Note: Plagiarism is something I hate and won't support. I will take legal action if found any piece of my story being used without my permission.

Warning: Contains strong language and sexual scenes.

All rights are reserved to Copyright © 2021 DiM1633