The new start

After 8 years
Australia
In Ryle company

A staff worker knocks on the door. Deep, sweet voice commands to come in

Peon: Mam Sir bula rahe hai aapko.
.
.
.
Owen's office

Owen: Here  she is....Zo.

Zoya: What's going on Owen?

(Then she glance at a young girl around her age and young man sitting in chairs)

Owen: Zo...this beautiful lady and this young boy are from India. They wanted to to meet you.

Both of them stands as Zoya approached them.

Rubina: Hey its Rubina...(The lady held her hand out. Zoya takes it and shakes firmly.

Raj: Raj here (She shoook his hand)

Zoya: Zoya siddhique. How may I help you.  (Asks professionally)

Rubina: Humein akele mein baat karni hai.

Raj: Maybe in your office.

(She thinks for a moment)

Zoya: Fine. Owen we are heading to my office.

Owen: Sure Zo. Do tell me if you need anything.

She nods and leads them to her office. Rubina and Raj follows her inside her office.

Zoya: Please have a seat.

(Three of them sits)

Zoya: Yeah...so now, how may I help you.

Raj: We are CBI officers.

(Both of them shows their ID. Zoya looks back and forth between Raj and Rubina. She takes a minute or two to digest the information )

Zoya: Yeah so...

Rubina: Hum chahte hai tum India chalo hamare saath.

Zoya: Excuse me!!!

Raj: Matlab we are here to offer you a job in Intelligence bureau in India.

Zoya: Um...ahh..can you please be clear?

Rubina: Zoya hamare agency ke computers pe 3 din pehle attack hua tha. Humein bohot struggle ke baad ethical hacker mila jo attack resist Kar sake, but usse attack fail karne mein bohot time laga. We lost our data.

Zoya still looked confuse so Raj continues

Raj: You ranks the second most best ethical Hacker in the whole world. So our agency's head send us here to get you work with us.

Zoya: Why not get the world most best hacker? Why second most best?

Rubina: Because the first best is not from India.

Zoya: I get what you want to say but sorry I don't want to come in India. I am happily working here in Ryle.

Raj: Before coming here, we really did a lot of research on you. We know you always wanted to work for IB.

Rubina: Yeah...and Zoya opportunity has itself came to you.

Raj: Please, it's for India. As an Indian citizen it's your duty to help your country.

(Zoya thinks hard for several minutes. She has always been and nation loving girl)

Zoya: It means I have to resign and move permanently to India?

Rubina: Yeah.. If you are ready, then tumhara resignation and baaki moving sab ka kaam hum sabhal lenge.

Zoya: Ok...I am ready.

Rubina gets up and pulls her in hug enthusiasticly. Zoya awkwardly hugs her.

Rubina: Thank God warna Sir hamari band baja dete.

Raj: Ruby control rakh.
(turns to Zoya) Flight aaj raat ki hai.

Zoya: Kya..raat ki!!??

Rubina: Haa

Raj: Any problem?

Zoya: Yeah...I have to pack stuff and all..

Rubina: Will take care of that.

Raj: Yeah.. You need to sign here.  (He produces some papers and gives Zoya. Taking Zoya reads it. She takes good 20 mins to read the contract of job then signs)

Zoya: Here... (They shook hands)

Raj: Well then we must get going.

Rubina: Yeah...here's our cell phone number call us when you need to.

They leaves the office. Zoya leans back in here chair and closes her eyes.

Zoya: I am going back to India.
.
.
.
In India

‘Dilated cardiomyopathy,’ Doctor sighs and continues, ‘One week mein we need to transplant his heart.. or else..., ’

Anjana breaks down crying. Doctor patiently waits for her to calm down.

‘Heart available hai?,’ she says with hiccups.

Doctor shakes his head saying no.
‘But we are trying we will find it soon. Aap himmat rakhiye. Agar Heart mil bhi gaya toh patient par hai usse zinda rehna hai yaa nahi. Trust me I have seen worst cases aur Patient bach bhi jaate hai...but aapke bete ko toh jeena hi nahi hai. Usse apne jeene ki wajah ko khatam hi kar diya hai jaise. Aap bas himmat rakhiye, hum apni puri koshish kar rahe hai.

Anjana nods and storm out of the cabin. She sits on the bench and starts to cry fumbling with her phone as with dials a number.

Anjana: Hello...

Arjun: Hello Maa...

Anjana: Arjun, Adi...Aditya..

Arjun: Maa royiye maine doctor se ki hai baat. Pata hai sab mujhe. Mein abhi airport par hu, aaj hi flight mein beth raha hu.

Anjana: Beta Noor k-

Arjun: Wo thik hai Maa, bas pregnancy complications the. Noor ki Mom agayi hai yaha aaj hi.

Anjana: Jaldi aaja Arjun...thak gayi hu mein.

Arjun: Ha maa...apna khayal rakhna