Chapter 19

Next day, sun was bright. It was early December and weather was extremely cold. Zoya gets up and takes cold shower and hurriedly gets dress. After shoving breakfast in her mouth she runs out of the house

Ayesha: Arey Zoya bag toh leke jaa..

Zoya: Shit.... Sorry (she grabs her bag and starts to run again)

Ayesha: Sambhalke Zoya... Haaye ye ladki na.

She runs downstairs, then she saw Vyom with his bike waiting for her.

Vyom: Good morning

Zoya: Mor.. rni...ng (she says breathlessly)

Vyom: You should have woke up early

Zoya: You should have come late.

( Vyom chuckles. Zoya climbs on bike placing her hands on his shoulder. They drives to college. In the campus many stared at them, girls out of jealousy and boys out of anger considering Vyom as another tough competant. Vyom and Zoya gives them bhaad-mein-jaao wala attitude and continues their chit-chats. They together enters in the class for bio. Teacher that is Mr. Khanna smiles at them broadly.

Mr. Khanna: Here are the winners.  Congratulations both of you. I am proud of you.

Zoya: Thank you

Vyom: Thank you

They turns to take their seats. No one was beside Aditya...the place was always reserved for Zoya. Zoya passed the seat and sat beside Vyom. Aditya kept his eyes on his book. Every single person was now staring Zoya and Aditya.

Aditya: What!!

Zoya: What!!? ( Both snaps simultaneously and all the students immediately gets back to their work.)

During their break Vyom and Zoya makes their way to cafeteria. Many congratulated them for winning. When they were at their usual sitting place, they saw Vir, Noor, Mishka, Arjun, Aditya and.....on the Zoya's seat Priyanka. Zoya and Vyom approached them slowly. Arjun already told them about the conflict between Zoya and Aditya. They came to know how Priyanka created misunderstandings. Arjun tried to make Aditya realize this but Aditya was Aditya, obviously he refused to accept that. Noor was the first to see them. She instantly screams, making every single person in cafeteria stare at her. She Hugs Zoya and Vyom tightly. Mishka and Vir hugs them. Arjun hugs him and hugs Zoya

Arjun: Sorry kal ke liye Zoya ( he whispered)

Zoya: Apki koi galti nahi hai.

Everyone settles again in their place. Two seat were empty between Vir and Arjun, seat were exactly opposite Aditya and Priyanka. Vyom takes his seat. When Zoya is about to sit,  Priyanka interrupts.

Priyanka: Zoya tum waha nahi beth sakti. Meri ek friend aane wali hai toh uske liye ye reserved hai.

Arjun: Zoya betho tum

Noor: Priyanka you need to shut the hell-

Zoya: It's ok guys. Chillax. Itna acha din hai aaj kyu mood kharab kar rahe ho. So tumhari dost yaha bethne wali hai Priyanka?

Priyanka nods.

Zoya: Alright. (Zoya sits on Vyom's lap wrapping her arms around his neck,  knocking the wind out of him and making other freeze)

Zoya: She can have the seat. Humare paas better jagah hai bethne. ( She smiles. Vyom winks and pulls her towards his chest wrapping his hands around her waist. Adiya's glares at them with his angry eyes and stand up and walks away. )

Priyanka: You are disgusting (she points at Zoya)

Zoya: But still I am better than you.

Priyanka follows Aditya.

Vyom: I never thought you could do this. ( He said whispering in her ear. Zoya winks at him and gets up and takes the seat. All of them chatted a lot. Laughing, making jokes, talking about Paris.)
.
.
.
After long day Zoya and Vyom decides to go for coffee. Later, Vyom drives her home at 8 pm. He parks his bike and takes a walk around with Zoya.

Vyom: Sabke chehre sahi mein dekhne layak the.

Zoya: (laughs) Aapka ka chehra dekhne layak tha.

Vyom: Obviously yaar agar aise achanak bethi tum, tum hi socho yaha mein tumhe achanak se kiss karu...toh tum kya karogi...

Vyom: Shit. Bhai yeah kya bol diya Vyom. Sorry bol de

He was about to say sorry..

Zoya: I will kiss you back.

(Clearly not a answer Vyom was expecting. He raised his eyebrows up. They stops walking and stood staring at each other. Vyom finally gathers courage, he pulls Zoya towards him. Zoya keeps her hands on his shoulder. He slowly leans in, giving every opportunity to Zoya to change her mind and to pull away. But when she doesn't, he seals her lips with his. Zoya closed her eyes responds back instantly. The kiss was slow and deep. Before it gets more intense suddenly someone pulls Vyom and punches him which makes him stumble back. Zoya gaspes as Aditya punches him again. Vyom then starts to fight back. Zoya jumps between them and with great efforts drifts them apart.

Zoya: Aditya kya pagal ho gaye hai aap, kya hua kya hai apko.

Aditya: Mujhe kya hua hai...ye kiss kar raha tha tumhein.

Zoya: Humne kiya kiss inhe.

Aditya: Zoya...kya keh rahi ho. Stop it yaar kar kya rahi ho tum.

Zoya: You stop it Aditya. Aap kya kar rahe hai haa. Kal Jab aaye hum, kitna acha welcome kiya aapne humara thank-you. Seriously Aditya, Priyanka?

Aditya: Zoya...mera chodho apna bolo. Ek mahina mein chala kya gaya...ye Vyom ke saath Paris chali gayi aur uske saat-

Zoya: Not a word Aditya, not a word. Humne nahi soye the inke saath ye kasam se keh sakte hai...par aap keh sakte hai ki aap kisike bistar mein nahi the London mein.

Aditya becomes absolutely silent

Zoya: (laughs as tears rolls down on her cheeks) Nahi na...jaante the hum.

Zoya: But you know what khush raho aap Priyanka ke saath but before that I want to do something. (She grabs Vyom's collar and kisses him right in front of Aditya again. When she pulls away from him, Aditya's face was expressionless, stone hard, blank, he walks closer to her.)

Aditya: Zoya...mein dua karunga ki tum barbaad hojao. Tumhare naseeb mein tumhe sab kuch mile siwaaye pyaar ke. Tadapti rahogi par nahi milega.....Aur kal meri aur Priyanka ki engagement hai, please ana. Invitation card bhijwa dunga.

Zoya: Hum dua karenge Aditya aap hamesha khush rahe. (Teary eyes)

( Aditya turns back and walks inside the building. Zoya collapse on floor breaking down. Vyom don't stop her because he knows that she needed to let it go even if to him it hurts like hell to see the person you love is crying over other person)

 Vyom don't stop her because he knows that she needed to let it go even if to him it hurts like hell to see the person you love is crying over other person)