23

Vyom: You can go Raj.

Raj: Yes sir.

He moves out closing the door behind him with a soft tud. Silence spreads through out the room. None of them spoke. Zoya kept her eyes close and Vyom lets her digests these all things happening right now. He takes a moment to look at her. After 8yrs he was looking at the love of his life. He noticed she started wearing glasses, her dressing style was changes, her nose ring was gone. She was as gorgeous as before. Zoya opens her eyes and stands.

Zoya: I can't do this Job.

She turns and starts to walk

Vyom: You have signed the contract. So you have to.

She faces him

Zoya: So I am resigning now.

Vyom: So I am rejecting your resignation.

Zoya: You can't-

Vyom: Oh I definitely can,  I am the head of the office.

Zoya: Vyom...please it's just...it's just too too much (Her voice broke as her eyes became teary)

Vyom stays silents

Vyom: Kab tak bhagogi....kabhi na kabhi toh face karna hi tha tumhe.

Zoya: I am not ready for this right now.

Vyom: Do you think I am ready?
Jo tumne saha haina Zoya wo meine bhi saha hai.

Zoya: Humein pata hai humne galti k-

Vyom: (laughs)  Galti, galti kehti ho tum isse Zoya.

Zoya: Jaroori tha humara jaana....hum nahi reh sakte the waha.

Vyom: Ek baar baat kar leti mujhse Zoya...mein tutne nahi deta tumhe.

Zoya: I know...I know..Just

She starts to cry. Vyom walks towards her and gives her a glass of water and tissue. She wipes her eyes and gulps down the water. Vyom makes her sit on the chair and slides back in his.

She stays silent for several minutes

Zoya: (Draws a deep breath) Fine. Jo hua wo hua. Usse na aap badal sakte ho naa hum. I am here to do my job. I will serve CBI the best.

Vyom looks at her intently, she looks confident and doesn't blink as she stares back at him. Then the door burst open.  Both looks at the door, a man in his fifties dressed in grey suit comes inside. Vyom instantly gets up and salutes. The man nods and his gaze lands on Zoya who stands up abruptly.

He walks and stands in front of Zoya.

Vyom: Zoya, he is the chief of Headquarter, Mr. Patel.

Mr. Patel Helsa his hands out for Zoya.

Zoya: (Professionally shaking his hand) Zoya siddhique.

Mr. Patel: Kon nahi jaanta apko. Second bets hacker in world. Thanks for accepting our job offer.

Zoya: My pleasure Sir.

Mr. Patel: (turns to Vyom)  Take the day off all of you... Do whatever you guys want. But don't leave your office before 9pm

Vyom: OK sir.

Mr. Patel: I must leave now. Nice to meet you Zoya.

Zoya: Pleasure all mine.

Mr. Patel walks briskly out of the conference room. Zoya sighs and looks at Vyom who was staring at her, smiling.

Zoya: What!!?