26

All with great patience waits and prays for Aditya's well being. At exactly 3 pm doctor comes out of operation theatre. Everyone rushes at doctors and bombarded him with questions.

Doctor: Surgery is successful. Within one hour he will gain his consciousness. Fir aap mil sakte hai Aditya se.

All sighs relief, and hugs each other.
Vyom tries to call Zoya. Her cell was switched off. He tries again and again.

Vir: Uthaya usne.

Vyom: Nahi yaar switched off hai.

Hour passes quickly and still there was no sign of Zoya. Nurse informs them that Aditya is conscious and they can meet him. Everyone rushes inside except Vyom and Arjun.

'Mein Zoya ko pick karke ata hu, so gayi hogi shayad,' Vyom says. Arjun nods and walks away to meet Aditya. Vyom was about to leave then he saw black ladies hand bag on in the waiting area. He instantly recognize it because it was Zoya's.

Vyom: Ye ladki purse kaise bhool gayi.

He picks up the bag and hesitantly opens it. He saw her phone, her car keys, her apartment keys were in the pusre. He frowns and becomes panic. He rushed outside the hospital and saw that Zoya's car was still parked in there. He runs to his car, sitting abruptly he drives as fast as he could. When he reached, he doesn't even bother to lock his car he flies inside the building and climbs up the stairs taking three steps at a time. He reaches up the 7th floor and noticed the her apartment was lock. He breathlessly, fumbles through her purse and digs out the keys, with trembling hands he unlocks and door and rushes inside.

Vyom: Zoya....zoya..

He screams her name as he checks kitchen, living, balcony at last he swing open her bedroom door and rushes to her restroom. No sign of her. Then he noticed two envelopes on the dressing table. He grabs it and sits on bed. On one envelope Aditya's name was written in curvy handwriting. It was Zoya's handwriting, he knew that. On second envelope his name was written. With shaking hand he open the envelope. There was a folded paper, which Vyom unfolds and starts to read.

Dear Vyom

OK, pehle panic hona band kijiye aap. Dusra rona mat. Teesra gussa mat hona. Vyom yaad hai jab pehle baar apko hum mile the, apne hamari bike ko uda diya tha. Hum itnaa gussa the na kya bataye, par aapne hamari taraf dekha wo smile ke saath, saara gussa gayab. Fir yaad hai hum club gaye the Paris mein humne bohot pi thi, fir dusre din uthke humne kaha humein kuch yaad nahi. Sab yaad tha humein. Wo kiss bhi aur apka I Love you zoya ye bhi.

Khudse itni nafrat hoti hai naa ki hum ye I love you Ka jawab nahi de sake apko. Dil bohot pehle hum kisi aur ke naam kar chuke the. Gussa aata hai ki aap itne ache ladke hoke kyu humein aapse pyaar nahi hua. Aaj pata chala kyu, kyuki apne jitni mohobbat ki hai na humse uss mohobbat ka hum apko 0.1% bhi nahi de sakte. Maafi kaise maange nahi jaante. Aap baati hui mohobbat se jyaada deserve karte hai Vyom. Bohot jyaada pyaar jo hum nahi de sakte. Aap humse pyaar kare iss layak nahi hai hum. Aur hum apse pyaar kare iss qaabil nahi hai hum.

Zoya
P.S~ Agar aap nahi hote toh hamara kya hota.

He closes his eyes. Tears rolls down his face has he remembers the moments.

Zoya: Vyom.

Vyom: Ummm.....

Zoya: Kuch nahi bas aisehi.