Chapter 13

Zoya wakes up on the couch, she blinks to realize where is she. Then she felt warm and strong arm was draped on her lower back trapping her in between them, she held her breathe and slowly looks up and saw the very handsome Vyom sleeping. Zoya was spread on him like blanket, Vyom's hand was placed on her lower back and he was sleeping peacefully. Zoya knew she should get up, she should move. But for some reason she didn't, instead she took her time to admire Vyom's face. She smiled like and idiot. Vyom slowly opens his eyes and stared in her eyes for a moment then a smile spreads in his lips as he say good morning. Both of them freeze, they realize what was going on. Zoya abruptly stood up and Vyom too sits up avoiding her gaze. They stays in their place rooted for a minute.

Zoya: Hum fresh hokar breakfast banate hai... Then we will go through our presentation.

(She doesn't wait for Vyom to answer as she hurried upstairs)

Vyom: Great!  Ye meine kya kiya ab...I think Zoya ab pure din aise weird act karegi  (He groans in frustration and starts to walk in his room)
.
.

Aditya: Bhai hoke aisa jhoot kaise bol sakta hai yaar tu.

Arjun: Arey bhai aap suno toh-

Aditya: Chup....ek dum chup. Konse ladke ke saath gayi hai?

Arjun: Bhai aap abhi gusse mein h-

Aditya: Naam bata.. ( He says in icy cold voice)

Arjun: (sighs) Vyom Oberoi. But bhai wo acha la-

Aditya disconnects the call and starts to call Zoya. Her cell was unreachable.
He tries again and again. At last he threw his phone on wall and then another phone crashes in pieces. Anjana rushes to Aditya.

Anjana: Adi kya hua tujhe...itna gusse mein kyu hai

He says nothing, he sits on the bed drops his face in his hands.

Anjana: Kaha tha meine tujhe mat jaa uss ladki ke paas. Mat jaa uske piche. Mat de usse apni zindagi mein jagaah. Barbaad karegi tujhe wo. Aur dekh-

Aditya: Maa bas kijiye...plz chup hojayiye plz aap jaayiye yaha se mujhe Akela rehna hai..

Priyanka: Aunty ko kyu chup rehne bol raha hai Adi...sach kadwa laga. Sahi toh keh rahi hai Aunty.

Aditya: Priyanka Su-

Priyanka: Nahi tu Sun Adi bas hua...bachpan se jaanti hu mein tujhe...itna pagal kaise hogaya tu uss Zoya ke peeche. Kaise khudko bhool gaya. Kaise humko bhool gaya, kyu ab dukh mana raha hai wo hai kisi aur ke. Wo uss Vyom ke saath racha rahi hai Raas leela aur tu-

Aditya: Priyanka ( Aditya yells at her.  His voice makes Anjana and priyanka jump)

Priyanka: Chilla mat Aditya..rukh tu baaton pe yakeen nahi karege na mere ruk yahi... (She rushes out of the room and in minute comes back with some photographs and throws them at Aditya)

Priyanka: Dekh inhe Dekh....teri Maashuqa kiske saath hai.

(Aditya was about to say something but a photograph on the floor grabs his attention, he slowly bends and pick up the photo, it was of Zoya hai Vyom sitting on the bike. Then he quickly sits down and collects all photographs. He saw each and every pic. Zoya smiling at Vyom, Zoya was sitting on swing with him, Vyom was pressed against Zoya in front her house against car, Zoya was sleeping on his shoulder in plane, New York photos of Zoya and Vyom in kitchen, Zoya and Vyom laughing with coffee mug in their hands, Zoya was sleeping in him on couch. Aditya broke with with single picture he laid his eyes on. He mindelessly sat on floor scattering pictures and as he glare at them. Priyanka and Anjana was saying something he just couldn't hear what.  His heart was breaking and he could hear it break. He sat there for several minutes. Then suddenly he rushed out of his bedroom grabbing the keys of his bike. Anjana and Priyanka were asking him for thousand of time where is he heading....but he ignored them. He started his bike and drives. He stops on beach. Sun was already setting. It was the time of twilight. There was nearly no on on beach. He drops himself on soft white sand and then breakdown in tears. He yells the name of Zoya.
.
.
.