Chapter 15

Zoya snuggles in the bed. Vyom Knocks then swings the door open.  He enters with coffee and pain killers. 

Vyom: Zoya...  (He shakes her but Zoya just covers her face with pillow)

Vyom: Utho jaldi sleepy head.

Zoya: Ughh.... Jaayiye na Vyom..5min aur

Vyom: Tum ek ghante se yahi bol rahi Ho ( He snatches the pillow and bed sheets from her. Zoya glares at him and sits up straight holding her head in her hands)

Zoya: Kamzarf.... Mera Sir dukh raha hai bohot ( she whines)

Vyom: Then maybe you shouldn't have drink that much.

Zoya: Maybe you should have stopped me

Vyom: Like mein bolta aur tum sunti (he guves her pain killers and then coffee)

Zoya: (sips her coffee) Humein yaad nahi araha hai kuch....kal kiya kya waise humne.

Vyom: Tumhe yaad nahi hai kuch...(he looked amused and tries to control his laughter)

Zoya: Vyom aap hasna band kijiye aur batayiye

Vyom thinks of previous night
Flashback of yesterday

Vyom: Zoya bas ab humein ghar chalna chahiye ( he tries to drag her but Zoya forcefully pulls him towards her, she grabs his hand and placed it on her waists and puts her hands on his chest resting her cheek on his heart

Vyom: Zoya?!

Zoya: Humein aapko wapis kiss karna hai.

Vyom: (Vyom grips her tigher in his arms) I know... Mujhe bhi. But abhi Nahi. Jab tum hosh mein hogi na tab.

Zoya: ( Pulls away her head from his chest)  Hum hai hosh hai.

Vyom: (laughs) Nahi Miss. Bak bak. Abhi nahi, chalo ghar.

Zoya: (she folds her hand in front of her chest)  Nahi humein nahi aana...jaayiye aap hum kisi aur ko kar lenge kiss. (She was about to walk away but Vyom lifts her up and puts her on his shoulder)

Zoya: Niche utaariye humein abhi. (she yells)

(Vyom ignores her and starts to walk out of the club. He opens the car and carefully makes her sit. Zoya pouts like a child. He leans towards her and taps her nose and starts buckle up the seat belt. Zoya stares at him his face was just an inch away from her. When he was done he makes the move to move away from her to close the door but Zoya grabs his collar and brings his face close to her again, she trails her index finger down his cheek and says, ‘You are really very hot.’

Vyom holds her hands and remove them from his collars slowly and laughs, ‘Thanks... You are very hot as well’

Then he closes the door of her side and slides in the drivers seat and starts to drive.

Zoya: Aap bohot cute hai....

Vyom chuckles

Zoya: Are hum sach bol rahe hai aap sahi mein cute hai..

Vyom: Thanks (shakes his head smiling)

Zoya: Aap hot bhi hai

Vyom: Ha..bol chuki ho tum ye

Zoya: (Makes confused face) Acha bola tha humne. (Vyom nods)

Zoya: Koi nahi... Toh wapis bol rahe hai hum...aap bohot bohot bohot bohot jyaada hot hai.

Vyom: Thanku...Ab itna hot hu toh kal mujhpe hi omlet aur coffee bana lena.

Zoya: Wow....kitna acha idea diya hai aapne..( she smiles and stares out of the window like making a plan to really cook on him)

( Till the time they reach Zoya was already asleep. Vyom scoops her up in his arms and starts to walk in the house, Zoya instantly wraps her arms around his neck tightly. He walks in her bedroom and puts her carefully on the bed, Zoya keeps her arms around him when he tries to gets up she grips him tigher.)

Vyom: Zoya ( he warns)

Zoya: Aap humein ache lagte hai Vyom...

Vyom freezes and Zoya's grips get looses around him. He removes her hands from around his neck and gets up to remove her heels. He puts warm blanket on her.

Vyom: I love you Zoya. (And with that he kisses her on forehead before he walks out of the room)

Flashback over

Zoya: Vyom kaha kho gaye aap

(Vyom jerks up and comes out of the sweetest memory he going to cherish his entire life)

Zoya: Kahiye... Kya kiya hume kal

Vyom: (He laughs)  Tumne bas Dance kiya aur wahi so gayi acha hua uthka ke leke aya mein warna dusre log tumpar dance karke papad bana dete tumhara.

Zoya: (Leaves her breathe she didn't realize she was holding)  Shukra hai allah ka humne koi bewakoofi nahi ki.

Vyom: Bewakoofi karne ke liye tumhe peene ki kya jaroorat.

(Zoya playfully hits his chest and laughs)

Vyom: Chalo shower leke niche ajao.. Then after breakfast karke project pura Karna hai humein.

(She nods and Vyoms walks out of the room.)

                           .............

Hey guys!  Hope you all are enjoying the story. There are many twists and turns..just stay connected to read further. And thanku, thanku soo much for 1k. When I started writing this book I never really thought that people would read it. Thank you soo much.  Keep reading and supporting me.

Stay healthy
Enjoy reading