4.

"Your room is ready," you heard Adelinde and got up from the soft sofa to take a look at your new room. The bed was neat and tidy with white sheets. Above the bed was a window. It wasn't big, but it was definitely big enough to light up your surroundings. And just as Diluc mentioned, there were a few plants that gave off a homely scent.

Adelinde got back to work while you explored your room a little bit more. There was a bookshelf on the left side. Your bed was on the right. Next to the bookshelf was a desk. You took a random book and started reading it. It wasn't fairly interesting but it was something.

You got bored of the book easily. You were never one to read books anyways. Placing the book back you thought of anything you could do. Maybe you could go outside? That was a slightly dumb move, but you still did it. 

"Where are you going?" This voice wasn't Adelinde's. I turned around to see 2 maids. "Is it wrong for me to go outside?"

"Uhm, no, but Master Diluc told us to keep an eye out for a girl that looks just like you," one of them explained.

"I'm just going to have a look around," the maids hummed and you continued to the door. The first things you saw were a few flowers and some bushes. Sure, it was pretty, but a little bit basic. You continued down the path going past some people. 

There were a ton of grapes growing. Of course, what else did you think? This is a winery after all. Walking along the path was relaxing. A few crystalflys were gliding from one spot to another. You decided it was better to not go too far, so you walked on the path around the winery.

At the back of Dawn winery, there stood 2 houses. You couldn't help but get curious and walk to them. The brick houses with blue roofs had haybales around them. In the distance, there was another one. It wouldn't hurt to take a look around. 

This house was similar to the other ones, but it had a well next to it. There were also a few grapes. You took a look around and spotted a river. You walked back to the path and picked some berries on the way. 

The water was a pretty blue color. A few fishes were swimming around, as well as some big rocks under the water, just a little bit of them sticking out. You climbed up on the rock that was on shore and sat down to enjoy the sound of the trickling water falling from the waterfall. 

You put the berries you had gathered into a bag you carried with you and then dropped them on the ground behind you. You always carried a bag since Razor told you it could come in handy. This bag was made from a tree. Well, it was made out of wood and leaves. 

You loved it even more because it was handmade by Razor. That's why you always carry it around with you, the bag reminds you of him. Closing your eyes, you remembered all the good and bad times with Razor. Some of them had Bennett in them but you didn't meet him often. 

It was still midday, it wouldn't hurt to take a short nap, right? Whatever. You just laid down on the rock, it can be pretty comfy once you find the right place and position. 

~Diluc POV~

"Where is she?! Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on her?" I sighed while looking at Moco and Hillie. I might have been too loud, but I just can't lose her again! Well, at least I think it's her. She looks the same, and as much as I know about her personality, it seems like she might actually be the one I'm searching for.

It would be even worse if Kaeya saw her, he would bombard her with questions. She stated that she didn't remember anything before Razor saved her. "What did she say before leaving?" "She said something about having a look around, she isn't familiar with the place," 

"What if she went back to Wolvendom? What if she lied?" "She looked sincere and-" "Just don't do that again. I'll go look for her. I hope you can clean up and organize my desk before I come back," "Yes Master Diluc!" 

~3rd person POV~

You were peacefully sleeping on the rock, not reacting to any sounds. This could be highly dangerous as there were hilichurls and slimes in basically every corner. 

Diluc rushed out of Dawn winery. He remembered that you liked any body of water. Whether it was a river, a lake, or a puddle. It was because you always admired your cousin. It didn't make sense until you revealed that he has a Hydro vision. It was understandable, basically everyone wished to have a vision. 

Diluc sprinted to the river and slowed down at the sight of your body laying down on a rock. His first thought was if you were hurt. He slowly walked, taking out his claymore in case of any monsters. 

Gladly, there was nothing around you. He found the bag and put it on a small rock nearby. Diluc climbed up the rock you were on and took a look at your face first. It looked peaceful, like a sleepy face. 

Just in case you were actually asleep, he didn't want to wake you up and just sat down next to you. "Hm..." you started getting up with still closed eyes. "So you were asleep here after all," he spoke and you widened your eyes at the sight of red hair. 

"Diluc? What are you doing here? And how long have you been here?" "Were you planning to escape and get back to Wolvendom?" "Of course not," "Well, I haven't been here for too long, but I think you have been here for more than 10 hours," "Ugh.. I must have fallen asleep while thinking,"

"Well then, let's head back," you could only nod to that, it was getting late. The setting sun painted the sky in hues of pink and orange. You climbed down from the rock and picked up the bag you dropped that was now on the smaller rock, then walked back to Dawn winery beside Diluc.