7.

‼MENTION OF SLIGHT ASSAULT AND USE OF STRONG WORDS‼ *I'll tag the place* (not detailed)

The sun was going down, painting the sky in a number of colors. "Think that should be good for today. We normally take care of these grapes in 3 or 5 days, depending on the quality of soil every year." Diluc said walking out of the winery towards you.

"Oh. That's actually quick for this much." You replied. "I'm talking about the ones in front of the winery. Don't concern yourself with the further ones." The tall man once again said. "Further ones?! There's more?" You got confused.

"Of course. I have to make enough wine for a whole 3 years after all. But don't make that your concern. I wouldn't let you out there anyways. You should get some rest, I'm going to cover the night shift for Charles." The redhead informed you of his plans for tonight.

"Can I go too?" "Why?" "I don't know, I feel really energetic! And I would like to go back to Mondstadt." "Fine, but don't run off anywhere. You can serve the drinks tonight as well." "Awesome! I've always wanted to do something in a city other than walk around!" You smiled at the offer.

"We'll see if you still want to do that after today. Here's what I advise. Give them the drink and walk away as fast as you can. Otherwise, tonight may not be very pleasing to everyone in the tavern. Especially you." "How so?" "Just trust me." You nodded at the confusing advice.

You hummed to yourself as you walked down the path to the city. You looked at the lake surrounding Mondstadt. It made you interested in the fact that fish were only on one side of the water pool. 

You shrugged it off and started excitedly hopping your way towards the bridge, leaving Diluc behind you. You stopped in the middle and leaned over the railing to get a closer look at the reflective water. You smiled and turned around to wait for Diluc. He sure took his time walking.

You pouted at the male and started running into the city. You had no idea where to go, but you found your way next to a fountain. You asked a woman where Angel's Share was and thanked her when you got an answer.

You ran towards the tavern, stopping next to the door. You panted from the loss of air after running around. You stood up straight and calmed down your breathing to a normal pace when you saw Diluc around the corner. "Don't run off like that again. You could get hurt or lost." He scolded you before opening the door and gesturing for you to go inside first. 

"Ah, hello. I see you're back. With Master Diluc." "You can go now, Charles. I'll take care of tonight's orders. Sending regards to your mother. Hope she gets better soon." "Thank you so much!" You saw the bartender quickly pack his things and rush out through the door. You had understood that his mother hadn't been doing well and so Diluc had to take a night shift today. 

~~~

"Alright, no orders written down." You looked at Diluc as he released his ponytail and tied it up again, into a high ponytail this time. It really changed his looks. You smiled, sitting down on the barstool as the redhead sat down somewhere behind the bar. "Seems like the customers are peaceful today. That's nice." You hummed in agreement, sniffing in the soft smell of wine, berries, and mint.

"Hey! More drinks over here!" You heard a drunken man shout. You soon saw a hand lift up as you jogged over to the table with notes and a pen in your hands. You could feel the vermillion eyes staring at your back as you spoke to the 3 men.

"Whad'ya want, boys?" The muscular one asked his friends on the other side of the table. "Anything you're having!" They cheerfully responded in sync. "3 of dandelion wine for us, pretty lady." He winked at you as you wrote the order down.

"Any other requests?" "Nothing yet. Unless they have you on the menu." He remarked again. "Alright then, I'll be back with your order soon." You said and picked up the wooden tankards. You could hear the same man whistle behind you.

"3 dandelion wine." You informed Diluc as he started pouring the drinks in. "How was your first order?" He asked you, still working on the drinks. "Some jokes from the big guy. Not much other than that." You answered, unphased by what happened just a minute ago. "You sure they were jokes?" Diluc asked, handing you a black serving tray.

"Maybe, not interested though. They're just drunk, so it's nothing much." You answered again, placing the tankards full of wine onto the tray. Diluc chuckled as you turned around to serve the 3 men again.

"Thanks, doll. You're a real treasure." The same guy said again as you approached their table, placing the tankards in front of them. "Anything else?" "What can you offer?" "Sunsettia or sugar to sweeten the wine or mint for a cooler taste." "How about you for some company?" "I am not on the list, sir." "I think you should be." "If you don't want any wine toppings, I will take my leave." You started getting annoyed.

"Why don't you stay, doll?" He placed a hand on your hip. You exhaled and repeated the question. "Would you like any listed toppings to your wine?" He shook his head, but one of his skinnier friends interrupted before he could speak. "I'd like some mint to mine." "Of course sir. I'll be right back." You smiled at him as the muscular guy scowled at his friend once you turned around to grab the mint.

"What took you so long?" "It's nothing, just give me a piece of mint. I promise I'll be back before you know it this time." "Just tell me if they're causing you trouble. You know I can just kick them out." Diluc said, rummaging around for a piece of mint.

"I swear, it's fine." You said, pushing away your feelings and taking the topping from him. You sighed and went back to the table. The guy pushed his tankard towards you as you crushed the mint in your palm and dropped the tiny pieces inside the wine.

!!EARLIER WARNING!!

"Here you go. Enjoy your drinks!" You pushed it back towards him and smiled before turning around and getting ready to go back to Diluc. That's when you earned a slap to your ass. You winced in pain as your back arched.

"You're thick as well, I like that baby." The big guy snickered at you. You turned around and slapped him, the sound echoing across the tavern. "I am not a toy! Don't you dare touch me again, you filthy bastard! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm a slut!" You shouted at the man as you slammed your hands on the table. 

That's when you realized the whole tavern was staring at you.

---

Early post bc I'm going out for a few days <333  Hope you enjoyed, I really didn't want it to finish off like this but the just makes you think of the outcome in the next chapter, doesn't it?

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ILY <33333 
Have a good day :)