Part 10

Eyah thanked the waiter with a smile before he bowed to the group and headed towards the kitchen.

"Can you believe that waiter?!" Ashleigh said faking a shocked expression.

"I know right, it's like the rest of us weren't even here!" Harley exclaimed.

"Clearly, he only has eyes for our chocolate bestie, over here. Its a shame though, as she's only interested in one certain man. " Magda said nudging Eyah's side.

Eyah laughed loudly at Magda's description of her.

"CHOCOLATE bestie, huh?" Eyah repeated winking back at her

"Well, yeah. Look at you. Your skin is beautiful and chocolatey after all and if you know who doesn't compliment you, then there's gonna be war, haha" Sammy said.

"You know it, girl! Thank you, girls. You are all extremely beautiful too and Dig, you and Archel make the cutest couple ever. Beauty and brains from both of you." Eyah said smiling at her best friends.

After about 15 minutes or so, the waiter had come back with their meals and the extra drink. He placed everything carefully down on the table before saying "Enjoy your meals. If you need anything just give me a shout." before walking away to greet and seat another group of customers that had entered.

"Omg, all this food looks so delicious. Let's eat, guys. Enjoy your food!" Anja said taking a bite of her Gimbap.

"Oh my, this is soo good!" she moaned and sunk in her seat a little, making the rest of the group giggle.

"I know something else that would be even tastier" Harley said winking at her and she smirked back knowing exactly what she meant.

"How's your burger, Ash?" Eyah asked.

"It's really good actually. How's yours?" she replied covering her mouth.

"Mine tastes good too, it's perfect. What about you guys? How's your food? Eyah asked the table and was met with either silence or moans telling her that they were obviously enjoying their meals too.

Once everyone had finished eating, the waiter came over to clear the table and give them their bill. They all chipped in and payed for their meal before getting up and leaving the restaurant. Just as Eyah was leaving the restaurant, the waiter came over with a box and handed it to her which confused the girl as she didn't ask for anything to go. She gave him a puzzled look and said "What's this? I didn't ask for anything to take away."

The waiter replied saying "It's a portion of bingsu, just for you. You're really pretty and I hope you like it. I hope I see you again." smiling happily.

Eyah took the box from him and bowed before saying "Thank you very much. Next time I come here, I'll tell you how delicious it tasted. Bye bye." then leaving the restaurant and running to catch up with her friends.

"Ooh, what's that?" Magda asked once she caught up to them.

"It's a portion of bingsu. The waiter stopped me to give this to me and told me I was pretty too, he also said he hopes to see me again." Eyah replied to her.

"Ooh, lucky you. I think he likes you, babe"  Magda said teasingly.

"Well, that's a shame because I don't like him back. I think he was just being friendly" Eyah said waving it off and the group had headed back to the hotel to get their suitcases packed and ready to move into their new residence tomorrow.

They spent the night in their shared rooms just chilling out and chatting to each other about anything and everything.