Part 41

Jungkook had carried Eyah to his bedroom. He opened the door and turned on the lights and since she was half awake, she hopped out of his arms and stood up on her own two feet, stretching and yawning a bit. She took in her surroundings before saying

"Nice bedroom, you have here. I like it"

"Thank you" he replied as he began to remove his shoes and socks

She was standing by the door as she bent down to take off her socks and shoes too. She left the by the door before standing up and just waiting for Jungkook to say something.

Jungkook stood up and stretched.

"So how many girls have you had in this room, before?" Eyah asked with a wink looking at him.

He looked back at her and blushed before saying cockily,
"Well, I don't wanna brag but..."

"That's it, I'm gone. I'll see myself out, thank you." Eyah said as she turned around and began to open the door.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS ROOM!" he shouted as he ran to her and closed the door, making sure to lock it.
"You're not going anywhere. I was only joking. I have never, ever had a girl in this room before. I'm too shy for that." he said looking into her eyes, almost teary eyed and holding her waist. She looked up into his eyes and grabbed his cheeks with both of her hands.

"Its alright, Jungkook. I told you earlier that I'm not going anywhere and I meant that. I don't care how many girls you've had in this room before me, that doesn't matter to me. I just hope that I'll be the last one." she said smiling at him and wiping his eyes as she noticed a lone tear had left his eye.

"Thank you" he said hugging her tightly as she hugged him back and ran her hands through his hair.

"Right, it's already quite late. How about we start thinking about going to sleep?" she said pulling away from him.

"You're right, let me find you some clothes to wear for night." Jungkook said letting her go and going over to his chest of drawers to find her a spare pair of pyjamas to wear.

"Thank you" she said as she walked over to sit on his bed. The bed was so soft and cozy and Eyah couldn't wait to fall asleep.

Jungkook had managed to find a t-shirt for her to wear.
"I don't think you'll need any bottoms to wear with this. Based off your frame compared to mine, the shirt should be enough." he said pulling it out of the drawer and walking over to her, holding up the top.

Eyah took the top from him and held it up against her body and it was indeed a lot bigger than she was. She looked down at herself then looked back up at Jungkook.
"You're right" she said giggling and he smiled at her.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom to wash up and change?" she asked standing up.

"Oh no, go ahead. I'll be here if you need anything. There's body wash, shampoo and conditioner in the shower. There's body creams in the shelving unit." he informed her before she made her way to the ensuite bathroom. She locked the door behind her and Jungkook then Jungkook tidied his room a bit to get ready for bed.

In the bathroom...

Eyah was amazed at the sight before her

Eyah was amazed at the sight before her. The bathroom was very Jungkook-esque. It suited him to a tee. It was dark but not too dark.

After she was done admiring the room, she set the water to the right temperature in the shower before she removed her clothes and stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water run down her skin. She grabbed one of the body wash bottles and the scent was a subtle fruity scent as JK is sensitive to smell. She lathered the soap on her body then gave her skin a good scrub before washing off the soap and repeating the step a second time before turning off the shower taps.

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her body, then went over to the mirror to get the body cream. She placed the cream on the side then went pick up her clothes to fold them into a neat pile, placing them on the counter by the sink. She got the cream and started to cream her body starting with her legs and working her way up as she removed the towel from her to cream her upper half. Once she was finished, she put on the top Jungkook gave her then put the cream back and placed the towel in the laundry bin. She grabbed her clothes and unlocked the door before walking out and standing in the middle of JK's room with her clothes in her arms.

Jungkook heard the door unlock and looked up to see Eyah standing there wearing his shirt that hugged her body in all the right places (she's still wearkmf her bra and underwear). He just stared at her in shock. 'How is she this perfect?!' he thought to himself.
"Well, I am one lucky guy" he said to himself, smirking.

"What was that? Did you say something?" Eyah asked hearing his voice.

"Oh no! It was nothing, just talking to myself." he said quickly, rubbing his head with his tattooed hand.

"Oh okay then. Where can I leave my clothes?" she asked giggling.

"I'll put them in my wardrobe for you until tomorrow." he said walking over and taking the clothes from her to put in his wardrobe. She nodded her head and gave him her stuff.

"You can sit on the bed if you like, I'm gonna have a quick shower before I sleep. I'll turn on the TV for you." he said doing just that before going to the bathroom to have a wash.

Eyah hopped into the bed and did some browsing on her phone for a while before putting it down on he bedside table and watching the TV. About 10 minutes later, Jungkook came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. Eyah just sat there and stared at him with her mouth slightly agape. She pinched her arm to make sure she wasn't dreaming and she definitely wasn't. She blinked a few times before giving the TV her full attention again.

Jungkook walked over to the chest of drawers and grabbed some clothes to sleep in. He walked to the other side of the bed and removed the towel revealing he had on boxer shorts as he pulled up his pyjama shorts and threw a t-shirt over his head which fit him perfectly. He went and put the towel in the laundry bin before going to join Eyah on the bed.

"Hey. Is it alright for me to sleep here with you?" she asked.

He looked at her confused and replied "Of course, it is. You are my girlfriend after all." with a smile on his face. She smiled back and began to feel her eyes getting heavy so she lay down in the bed.

"I feel really tired now, so I'm gonna go to sleep." she said.

"Yeah, I feel the same. The water has made me sleepy. Time for bed." he said back and got up to turn off the lights before he lay himself down getting comfy after he turned off the TV. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to his body.

"Goodnight, beautiful" he whispered in her ear.

"Goodnight, Kookie" she whispered back.