Part 17

Harley decided to send Ashleigh a quick text telling her to send her a message back that she was safe and in no danger. The group knew that she would be okay and they'd be reuinted soon so they walked around the shop floor some more before coming across a store a Line Friends store filled with lots of plushies and it also had a cafe on the upper floor.

"OMG, guys I'm going in this store, anyone else coming with me?" Harley asked.

"Oooh, I'm coming with you! I need some more plushies, actually." Eyah said linking arms with Harley and walking into the store.

They walked into the store and were amazed at the huge amount and variety of plushies there were. It was like plushie heaven!

Eyah immediately ran over to the BT21 Cooky ones. Jungkook was her bias but she didn't have any Cooky merch, so that was definitely on her list of items to buy, see her BT21 bias character, is RJ, the food loving alpaca.

Harley watched her friend run and laughed at her.

"I'm going over there, babe. I'll be right back." she said over her shoulder. Eyah turned her head and nodded at her friend, her arms full of Cooky merch items.

As Harley was walking over to the shelf full of Chimmy merch, she hadn't noticed that someone was following her. The person following her was none other than, THE JUNG HOSEOK!

"Hi, I just want to say that I absolutely love your dress. You look beautiful and I just felt this automatic pull towards you." he said as Harley turned around holding a Chimmy stationery set.

She couldn't believe her eyes, her future husband was standing right behind her (he just didn't know it 😏).

"Well, hello there. My name is Harley but you can call me LeeLee. I'm known as the Sunshine fairy in my little group of Besties. Our sunshine powers brought us together, it must have been written in the stars that you and I had the opportunity to meet each other." she said smiling happily at him.

After she said this, he stepped closer towards her. "Its definitely our sunshine powers drawing me towards such a beautiful queen. How about you and I buy anything you want here and you give me the honour of going on a dinner date with me?" he said now holding her waist close to him.

Harley squealed so loud that everyone in the store turned to the direction where she and Hobi were standing, including Eyah who took a quick pic of the two together and quickly went over to them.

"Harley, babe, give me that and you two run before they come after you. They know who he is! I'll pay for these and give them to you when I see you next. Hobi, please look after my sunshine mama and keep her safe. Babe, text me when you get a free moment! I love you and stay safe! GO!" Eyah said pushing them towards a back door to get out of the store.

"I promise I will keep her safe. Thank you!" Hobi shouted pulling Harley with him out the back door exit, Harley shouting back an "I LOVE YOU BABY!"

Luckily no one was able to follow or find them. Eyah purchased the items and went to meet the other girls who were waiting outside the shop.

"Where's Harley?" Anja asked only seeing Eyah with a couple of bags.

"Harley's dream came true and she met Hobi in the shop who INSTANTLY fell in love with her. I took a snap of them as proof, look" she said showing the girls her phone.

"Oh, my sunshine looks so happy. I know she's in safe hands like our Ash. Let's not worry and carry on shopping." Anja said and the others agreed so they carried on with their shopping trip.