Part 44

The next morning, everyone in the house woke up in their respective rooms with their partners.

They all went about with their usual morning routines; showering, washing their faces, moisturising their skin, getting ready and so on.

In Harbi's room...

"Good morning, babe" Hobi said once he had woken up with Harley still in his arms. She was still asleep so he just looked down at her lovingly, stroking her hair. It was so soft and lovely.
"You're so beautiful" he said quietly. Not long after that, Harley began to shuffle around in his arms and she was starting to wake up too. She opened her eyes to see Hobi looking at her with eyes full of love. This put a smile on her face.

"Well, good morning, handsome" she said smiling and just smiled back, still stroking her head.

"How did you sleep, last night babe?" Hobi asked her.

"I slept like a baby last night because you were right beside me. It was the best night, ever. Thank you for asking." she said before kissing him.

"Mmm, I'm glad to hear you had a good night's sleep, babe." he replied back. "Let's get out of bed and get dressed for the day ahead."

"Or we could stay here all day" Harley said winking at him, making him giggle.

"I would love to do that, but you need to go back home, don't you?" he said, caressing her cheek with his soft hand.

"I guess you're right. Well, then I'm gonna use the bathroom first." she said hopping out of bed and stretching before going over to the bathroom.

Hobi watched her go with a smile on his face, as he too, got out of bed, stretching. He gave out a little sigh, before tidying his bed and choosing his outfit for the day.

Harley had come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her hair and one wrapped around her body. This took Hobi by surprise and stood in the middle of the room, shocked, mouth slightly agape.

"Wow" was the only word that left his parted lips.

"Hi there. I forgot to take my dress with me" she said walking over to Hobi and closing his mouth. "Like what you see?"

Hobi grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him, so close in fact, that she could feel his member.

"Well, hello to you too, Mr." she said seductively in his ear and pulling back then winking at him.

"He liked what I saw" Hobi said flirting back and gave her a sweet kiss.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower now. Don't miss me too much" he said winking as he walked over towards the bathroom.

Harley laughed and then went to dry her hair and body before putting on her dress and doing her hair and makeup. She had finished just before Hobi came back in the room. He had a towel on his head and another wrapped tightly around his torso, covering his manhood.

He sat on his bed and dried his hair with the towel before spraying himself with deodorant then going over to his chest of drawers grabbing a fresh pair of underwear and slipping it on whilst the towel was still around his waist. He dried his upper body with the towel and then began to get dressed. Harley had gone to the bathroom to check her makeup and hair was perfect.

"How do I look?" Harley asked Hobi as she came out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful, like a fairy actually. I love it." he said honestly.

"Ohh, thank you, baby" she said beaming before spritzing some perfume on and grabbing her phone and bag.

Hobi finished up perfecting his hair, before he applying some cologne to his skin, putting bhis phone on his pocket then going over to Harley grabbing her hand, and giving the room one last check to make sure it was tidy, before leaving the room to head down towards the kitchen.