Part 34

Namjoon asked everyone what food they would like to eat. The girls all looked at one another as they knew what the other really wanted and they all burst out into laughter leaving the guys confused.

"What? Is there something you ladies aren't telling us?" Hobi asked playing with Harley's beautiful mint green hair. She looked back at him innocently and said

"No, babe. Why would you think that?"

"Well, you ladies are the only ones that laughed, so there's definitely something we guys don't know" Yoongi said playing with Magda's fingers.

"Don't you worry your handsome selves. We'll tell you one day if your lucky... Maybe... " Eyah said squishing Jungkook's cheeks.

Taehyung sat next to Ashleigh with a pout in his face, making her giggle.

"Alright, back to the food. What is everyone having?" Jimin asked again.

"Hmm, I'll have noodles, please" Ashleigh said.

"Kimchi Fried Rice, for me. How about you, babe?" Harley asked Hobi.

"I'll have the same as Harley, thanks." he said.

"Joonie can I have some japchae, please? I'm a vegetarian and so is Ashleigh but she's having noodles." Anja asked Namjoon cutely making him koo at how cute she was.

Magda answered next. "I'll have some bibimbap, please."

Then Yoongi. "I want some meat, please. I'll have beef bulgogi."

"Panda Express!" Taehyung shouted happily. Ashleigh laughed at how cute he was.

Jimin looked at Georgia and asked her what she would like to eat.

"I'm gonna have some Korean beef stew. How about you, babe?" Jimin asked her.

"Can I get some chicken, please. Not too spicy though. Thank you" Georgia said.

Once Namjoon made a note of what everyone wanted, he decided that he was going to have some Panda Express with Taehyung. Since Jungkook and Eyah had already had lunch, they decided that they weren't going to have anything.
So, Namjoon and Yoongi ordered all the food.

"Um, I'm a bit thirsty. What do you guys have to drink?" Eyah asked Jungkook.

"Thirsty, huh?" Ash said winking at Eyah, who winked back at her. Jungkook saw this and began to smirk.

"I think I know what you lot where laughing about earlier." he said catching on.

Eyah looked at him with wide eyes.

"Boy, I'm genuinely thirsty here. What have you guys got? The others are gonna need drinks too with their meals." she said, standing up and stretching.

Jungkook got up too and back hugged her before leading her to the kitchen. When they entered the room, he went to open the fridge a pulled out a few of the drinks they had in there.

There was Pepsi, Coca-Cola Sprite, Soju, water, champagne, red and white wines, water and of course, banana milk.

"I'll ask the girls what they want. GIRLS, GET YA FINE ASSES IN THIS KITCHEN, NOW!" Eyah shouted.

The girls left their partners in the living room and all went to the kitchen at their friend's request.

"Hey girls. What would you like to drink?" Eyah asked motioning to all the drinks out on the counter top.

"Let's pop some soju!" Harley, Ash and Magda shouted. The others agreed with her.

"Jungkook, you know the guys better than us. What would they want to drink?" Anja asked him.

"Yoongi hyung would want whisky. Namjoonie and Hobi hyung would probably have one of the soft drinks. Jimin would have the soju with you girls and Taehyungie will probably have the Coca-Cola." Jungkook replied.

"Perfect! Let's get some glasses and go back to the guys now!" Georgia said grabbing some bottles of soju and a few glasses.

The other grabbed some glasses and the preferred drinks and followed Georgia out the room.