Chapter 13

Your POV

After what had happened earlier, I made people that I know feel worried about me. Although I'm just a bodyguard, it is my duty to protect people. However, in Mikaze's case, Quartet Night, STARISH and The Round Table were worried about me. They all know that I shared the same burden as Kotobuki, but they can't understand why would that woman and her dad killed Aine and Kisaragi-san. I have to find out the reason why those two would do this. Is it because it was fun to them? I seriously need to find out their reason, but how? I lay on my bed with Mochi next to me sleeping as I gently petted her head. I have a few ideas of what to do, but I don't know how it will work. Few more months till the day Musical Arts Festival will come. I closed my eyes and went to sleep as Mochi meowed quietly and cuddle up to my neck and slept.

Timeskip
4 months later
Noon

I was showering as Quartet Night was waiting for me to get ready at the living room/kitchen. I ate breakfast already so I made a small breakfast for everyone since we'll be out all day until the festival ends. I got out of the shower and got everything ready as Mochi was waiting for me to get her ready which I did. After that, I walked down the stairs with my cat inside the cat backpack. I walked into the room and asked if everyone was ready. They all nodded as Kotobuki was very excited about today while the other three acted as their normal selves. During the ride to the location, the atmosphere I'm feeling was way different than before which it was weird to me. Was because of yesterday's incident or something else? I took a quick glance at the back with the rear mirror and noticed that everyone was very......quiet. Are all four of them thinking about the festival or they're worried about me?

(y/n): Are you guys thinking about the festival?

Reiji: Yeah...

(y/n): I see... *noticed Ai's expression* *opens the cat backpack* Mochi

Mochi: mew~ *walks up to Ai and sat on her lap*

Ai: *showed a sad smile*

Camus: Hirawa

(y/n): Yes?

Camus: We are not allowed to bring pets to the festival, but since Saotome made an exception for you, you're allowed to bring in your cat

(y/n): I know, Chizu and the others should be at the location though

Ranmaru: Yeah...

20 minutes later

Otoya: Rei-chan!

Reiji: Yahoo!

Rest of STARISH: *waved their hand or said hi/hello*

Ranmaru, Camus: *waved back*

Gawain: (y/n)

(y/n): Where are Arthur and the others at?

Ren: They're inside, Hichi

(y/n): Damn... You're like Nickname Generator, Mr. Flirty Nickname Generator

Ranmaru, Syo: 😂😂

Ren: Ouch

Reiji: TvT

Camus: We should get inside

Rest: Yeah

The 12 of us walked inside as we saw Arthur and the others waiting for us. Then we saw HEAVENS and their composer walking up to us as they were serious about this since it's related to music. My thoughts were that I'm okay with Eiji and Kira even though they're from the group. We all just ignored them and continued walking up to us as Mikaze felt a bit scared while holding onto my sleeve. I noticed it and saw that woman staring at us with that blank serious expression. Then I saw my sister running up to us that the staff wanted all of the idols to come out to the stage which they nodded. Mikaze looked at me with a tint of worry as I told her that I'm going to be okay which she nodded slowly and started walking with the rest of Quartet Night, STARISH and The Round Table. I told Camus and Kotobuki to keep an eye on her as they nodded and walked with the others as Gawain, Mordred and my sister walked towards me.