Chapter 21

Timeskip
Night
QN Apartment
Reiji's POV

I'm so excited to go to London! Yay! Everyone is packing their belongings so they can get ready for tomorrow. It has been years since I went to London with Ai-Ai and Aine. But I was also excited to see what would Hira and Ai-Ai would do for their first date! Anyway, I finished packing my belongings and went to get some water to drink. As I was drinking some water, I got a message from Hira. Wonder what he wanted to asked, so I asked him and he asked if I'm busy or not. I was confused about it so I asked if he wanted to FaceTime me which he said yes and started a FaceTime call. I accept the call and asked him what's up which he asked me what else Ai-Ai likes besides soft clothes and jello. I was confused of why he asked that when I realized that he hasn't seen either me or Ai-Ai ever since Aine's funeral. Then I told him that she may also like plushies which it got him an idea but...

(y/n): WHAT KIND OF PLUSHIE BRAND DOES SHE LIKE???

Reiji: Uhh... the only brand I know was the Squishmallow plushies. Ai-Ai like those

(y/n): BUT IS THERE AN ANIMAL THAT SHE LIKES???

Reiji: Uhhhh

Ai (off the phone): Reiji? Who are you talking to?

Reiji: Oh! Ai-Ai quick question! If you would have squishmallow plushie(s), what animal would you like?

Ai (off the phone): *confused* Uhhh... cat, dinosaur, axolotl, alpaca, maybe a dragon. Why did you ask?

Reiji: Oh I'm just curious, since you told me that you really like plushies a lot

Ai (off the phone): *blushes and turned away from the leader* Well I'm off to bed. Make sure you don't forget anything, Reiji

Reiji: Okay *watched as Ai got to her bedroom and closed the door* Phew, that was close

(y/n): Well I'm surprised that she legit told you that she likes plushies

Reiji: Yeah, are you actually thinking of getting her one or something?

(y/n): Yep, but what else does she like?

Reiji: Hmm... jewelry. She does like to wear necklaces and earrings

(y/n): But what brand?!??

Reiji: I don't know 😬

(y/n): *takes a deep breath before screaming in panic for a bit*

Reiji: 😳 'Oh god, is he that serious about the first date thing? I might need to ask Myu-chan about this'

(y/n): *pants after screaming so loud*

Reiji: 😳 ......*looks around the room before looking at the bodyguard* maybe I'll ask Ai--

(y/n): Nope, that's good enough. Good night *ends the call*

Reiji: *blinks* night...... *gets ready for bed and goes to sleep*

The Next Day
Morning

Ren: Bukky, you looked a bit dazed. Is there something wrong?

Reiji: Oh no, sorry about that, Ren-Ren. It's  nothing

Ranmaru: What's bothering ya?

Camus: 🤨

I looked at Myu-chan, pushing him away from the rest of the group so he and I can talk. He was pissed that I have to push him away from the others so we can talk. Then I told him about what Hira asked me last night which he stopped and pondered about this topic. While he was thinking, Hira arrived at the spot where everyone was waiting with his sister, Chi-Chi, and got out of his van. He opened the back so he can put our belongings which it's either a duffel bag or a small luggage. He told us that we can bring our smaller belongings (like backpacks or fanny packs) to the van. We all nodded as he opened the door for the 9 guys including myself as he closed the door for us and opened the passenger door for Ai-Ai so she can sit next to Chi-Chi. Hira got inside, asked everyone if we're ready to go which we all either nodded or said yes which he nodded and started the van engine. Once the van started moving, we were excited to go to London for our 1 week trip. Then I noticed that Hira's friends, Arty and his friends weren't here so I asked him about it. He answered saying that they're waiting for us at the airport which I nodded and relaxed until we reached the airport.