Chapter 20

Meanwhile
Lancelot's POV

Me, Agravain , (y/n) and Chizu, his younger sister, went to the funeral earlier morning as we were on way to another location. We arrived at his parents's family mansion where we see their families grieving for their relative who passed away from a form of cancer. Their parents and their youngest twin siblings came up to them and hugged them. Agravain didn't really like crowded areas so he told (y/n) that he'll be outside waiting. He nodded as he saw the black-haired manager went out of the room to wait outside. The twins, Rin and Ren/Rene,  asked their elder brother about their small request as he gave his youngest sister the shells he collected with Ai while giving his phone to the twin brother so he can watch the video he recorded while being at the beach. Then the boy gave the phone back to (y/n) so he can put it in his pants pocket as he talked with his parents. Then Rene asked me what's wrong with his elder brother which I looked at Chizu.

Rene: Mr. Lancelot?

Lancelot: Oh sorry. He's just a bit down

Rene: Oh

Rin: Does it have to do with Ai-nee-san?

Chizu, Lancelot: 😳

Lancelot: Uhh...

Chizu: Yeah...

Rin: Why did she hurt his feelings? He did not do anything wrong to her besides teasing her a little bit. Maybe it has to do with that!

Chizu, Lancelot: 'She's not that close😅! Plus, Ai/Ai-san is fine with his teasing!'

(y/n): Chizu, Lancelot. Let's get going

Chizu: Wait what about-

(y/n): Mom and dad said that we get to go back early since Lancelot and Agravain have to do something with the rest of the Round Table, Arthur and Gawain

Lancelot: ......Oh

(y/n): Her ashes were given to her husband to honor her

Chizu: Oh... okay

Lancelot: I see. 👋🏻 bye you two, by Mr. and Mrs. Hirawa

Mom: Bye

Dad: Bye

Rin, Rene: 👋🏻Bye big brother, big sister and Mr. Lancelot

After saying goodbye to his family, (y/n), his sister and I meet up with Agravain who was standing by the car with an umbrella on his hand. I felt a few raindrops on my face, realized that rain has started pouring down. We got in the car and drove our way to the dorms so (y/n) can drop the three of us off. While on our way, Chizu got a call from one of the members of STARISH and accepted the call. After 10 seconds, her face was shocked and shouted that Ai-san went missing. (y/n) then tells his sister to put it on speaker so he can talk to whoever talking over the phone. Turns out that she went missing after getting back to the QN apartment from work in the afternoon. Chizu started to get worried while both Agravain and I stayed calm but were also worried. We were also told that everyone in her group and the other two groups were searching for her. (y/n) decide to check over the area that was near his mansion while the other three will help the others.

(y/n): You three have to stay together. I have a couple extra umbrellas inside the trunk so you can take one

Agravain: Alright

Lancelot: Okay

Chizu: I hope Ai is safe

(y/n): Yeah. Did Shinomiya say anything about meeting you three?

Chizu: Yeah! Drop us over at the parking lot. He said that we'll meet up at the entrance of the dorms

(y/n): Alright