Chapter 14

Nighttime has come as the fans that were here earlier this afternoon cheered for their favorite idol groups. The host walks up to the stage with Arthur who is the guest host of the Musical Arts Festival. The host then announced that there will be two winners of the festival as the fans' cheers were louder. (y/n) waved as both the host and Arthur waved back as the blonde-haired male looked worried for a second before changing his expression to announce the first idol group. STARISH is going first to perform their song, Magi Love Legend Star. The cheers turns to happy chants as they sang along the idol group. Quartet Night and The Round Table were watching the STARISH performance from the TV as HEAVENS were watching from the side. As soon STARISH finished their Maji Love Legend Star performance. They bowed down and waved to their fans as they were cheering for them before going to the backstage to relax. Then the host and Arthur then announced the name of the second idol group which it was HEAVENS.

STARISH, Quartet Night, The Round Table:  *watched HEAVENS's performance of HEAVENLY PARADE*

Haruka: *walks up to the three groups* What did you guys think?😏

Masato: What does this have to do with us?

Ranmaru: Yeah

Rest: 😒

Haruka: Tch *walks away* You guys may regret missing me making songs for you guys

STARISH, Quartet Night: 'No we don't' *ignores Haruka*

Staff Member: Round Table, you're up next

Round Table: Okay!

Otoya: Did you guys think that (y/n) will be okay

Tokiya: We just have to believe in him

Ren: Yeah. Icchi's right, Ikki. We just have to trust him

Otoya: *sighs* Okay...

20 minutes later
Your POV

It's finally time for Mikaze's group to perform God's S.T.A.R as The Round Table finished their performances and walked out of the stage. I was feeling nervous about what would happen next as Gawain and I were on the sidelines of the stage. Fans screamed as Quartet Night started singing the song and danced to the song. Chants from the fans were heard as Gawain started dancing to the song while I was nodded my head while listening to them singing. I watched as they walked on the walkway of the stage. They sang and danced on the square stage that was in the middle of the walkway. Then I started to notice that woman was standing on the stage in the dark with...... a gun?! Then I heard Gawain's voice through the small radio that was on my pocket and I asked him what's wrong. He said that someone from one of the sky boxes was holding a sniper rifle which I was shocked and told him about my plan. He agreed to it and notify Mordred about the situation while I waited for the right time to act. The song was near to the end and I can see that evil grin that was shown on that woman's face. When the song ended and the stage turns dark, I quickly got on the stage and shield Mikaze before that woman pulled the trigger and shot the gun, landing on my back that was protected by the bulletproof gear. Then shield her once again as the sniper pulled the trigger and shot the rifle, landing on a different spot of my back. I let out a loud scream as fans were shocked and started to get concerns about what was going on.

Arthur: Turn on the lights! What's going on!? *noticed (y/n) on the stage* (y/n)!!!!!

Camus: Hirawa!!!!

Ranmaru: (y/n)!!!!!

Ai: (y/n)!!!! Wake up!!!! Please wake up!!!

Host: Who did this!? *noticed the sniper and Haruka with weapons on their hands and gasps*