Chapter 27

5 minutes later
Ranmaru's POV

Man I just want to nap in the beds that (y/n) gave us, but Reiji keeps bothering me and was about to make a prank on me. I sat up then stood up, walked out of the shared bedroom and slammed the door. I then started walking downstairs to the kitchen living room combo and saw (y/n) prepping food for today's dinner. He noticed me and saw that I just wanted to take a nap so he let me nap on his couch while he makes dinner. I walked over to the couch and laid there and closed my eyes. Then I heard the bodyguard telling me to listen to music while I nap which it was not a bad idea and took out my earbuds and put them on and started listening to music. After about 5 minutes, I doze off to sleep while listening to my songs on my phone.

An hour later

Ranmaru: *woke up and yawned*

(y/n): Good nap?

Ranmaru: Yeah *looks at (y/n) with the food on the kitchen island* 😳 Is all of that for today's dinner?

(y/n): Yes, why?

Ranmaru: Oh, that's just a lot to make

(y/n): I don't mind a helping hand

Ranmaru: Sure

(y/n): Then can you help me make the pork katsu? I already prepped them for you to fry and I'll be back in a minute

Ranmaru: Sure

I watched as (y/n) walked out of the kitchen living room combo as I started to wash my hands and started frying the pork first. While I was frying the meat, I saw (y/n) carrying Ai, who was asleep while hugging her squishmallow, to the one of the smaller couches and set her down gently. He then covered her body with a blanket that was on his shoulder and pecked her forehead before coming back to the kitchen to continue prepping dinner. He asked me to called Tokiya and Masato to come over which I nodded and gave him the chopsticks before walking out of the room. I checked the map that was on the wall near the door and look for their location of where their room was. After a second, I start to walk towards their room and after a minute, I see Chizu napping in the futon while I told the guys to help (y/n). They both nodded as Tokiya went to pick up Chizu and the squishmallow that she had and walked out of the tatami room. I was behind the two as they were chatting about their work while I observe the simple interior that was inside the mansion.

(y/n): *looks over at the doorway* Ah thanks Kurosaki. You can relax right now

Ranmaru: Alright *went to sit down on one of the bigger couches*

(y/n): Ichinose, you can set my sister down next to Mikaze. Then can you call the others here so they can wait for dinner to be served?

Tokiya: Okay *walks out of the room to get the other idols*

(y/n): Hijikirikawa, help me cut some vegetables that was on the kitchen island

Masato: Okay

Syo: Oh (y/n)! Do you need help?
(y/n): Ah Kusuru, can you, Natsuki and Otoya set up the bowls and utensils on the table for everyone?

Otoya: Okay 😄

Natsuki: Sure Hirawa-kun

(y/n): Jinguji, can you help me fry the tempura?

Ren: Sure

(y/n): Thanks. Camus, I'm going to prep your tea right now

Camus: Thank you. But don't rush

(y/n): Ah, can you wake up the girls? They're napping together on the couch

Camus: Okay *walks up to Chizu and Ai* Ladies, wake up. It's almost dinner