How we met

(Y/N's POV)

'Today is the first day of school high school I can't wait to meet everyone and make friends..... PFFT YOU THOUGHT I am nervous as hell what if I get bullied? What if I get all F's? What if-' my thoughts were cut short by running into two twin boys. One was on his phone and the other was putting his beautiful long hair into a ponytail until he heard a thud. He turned around and looked down at me and when I saw that wonderful visage of his I was in a daze. "Hello? Are you okay? Sorry I was trying to put my hair up so it didn't bother me." He said his twin turning around now realizing his brother was talking to some girl. "Oh sorry um my name is (Y/N) and you two are?" I asked standing up and dusting my skirt off, they looked at each other and said "Muichiro Tokito!" "Yuichiro Tokito." Muichiro was smiling really wide while yuichiro was back to looking at his phone.

(Muichiro's POV)

I was putting my hair into a ponytail walking with nii-chan until I heard a thud, I turned around and saw a beautiful girl sitting there who looked up at me with some of her hair in her face I guess she didn't notice. ' I think she's day dreaming.' I thought "Hello? Are you okay? Sorry I was putting my hair up so it didn't bother me." Nii-chan looked up from his phone and turned around, to see me talking to the girl who now got up dusting her skirt off and saying "Oh sorry um my name is (Y/N) and you two are?" Me and nii-chan looked at each other and introduced ourselves

*Time skip brought to you by obanai playing with kaburamaru*

Me, nii-chan and (Y/N) were walking to school together now and we're having fun talking, and by we I mean me and (Y/N) because nii-chan is listening to music so he can't hear us. "So do play video games?" I asked her she said "yeah my favorite has to be k.n.y. because of all the details and the plot of it." My eyes sparkled with her answer knowing that me and nii-chan weren't the only people that we knew that played k.n.y. makes me really happy.

(Y/N) POV

The twins are really nice and we get along pretty well, though I find muichiro to be really cute with his hair in a ponytail. Him and his twin make me jealous though because of how pretty their hair is compared to my (h/c hair) and length, but it's still really nice. We all stopped in front of the school gates and looked at our new school. We all gulped nervously and looked at each other and in unison said " This is it. We're finally here" we took a breath and walked in the huge gates of kimetsu high.

A/N: AHHHH THIS TOOK NEARLY FOREVER TO WRITE! I am putting some new pictures in my about me book so check those out,the pictures are of me as a child. Welp hope you enjoy this lovelies!❤️💛💚💙💜💖

Word count:521