Confession

(Y/N POV)

"(Y/N) come down so we can choose some movies to watch!" I heard yuichiro yell from downstairs "Here I come!" I yelled back running downstairs sliding into the living room and jumping on the couch in between the boys. "So here are our options. These are all anime movies so let's go. A silent voice, your name, MHA two heroes or heroes rising or (F/M favorite movie)." Muichiro said scrolling through the options.

When I heard mui say anime movies my eyes lit up, "Can we watch (F/M) please?" I asked shyly muichiro looked at me and smiled saying "Okay! You know that's my favorite movie." When he said that I looked at him and said " That's my favorite too!" smiling brightly.

We blushed and looked away from each other remembering that we kissed each other 10 minutes ago we blushed hard and looked away. "Okay let's start the movie! Oh the popcorn is ready be right back." Muichiro said getting up to grab the bowl of popcorn and ran back to the couch sitting the bowl in my lap. Once he sat down again yuichiro started the movie.

* Time skip brought to you by zenitsu crying because the can't date nezuko*

Half way into the movie yuichiro fell asleep and by then I had ran upstairs with mui, we were playing never have I ever and I had four fingers down already. "Okay never have I ever wished I were an animal." I said muichiro slowly put his finger down and I asked " Wait what animal dude?" "A fox because of how stealthy they are." He answered.

(Muichiro POV) 

Okay it's time to tell her I got this just relax, "Hey (Y/N) I have to tell you something." She looked up from her phone and tilted her head saying what's up. "I don't want to be friends anymore." She was shocked and looked at me wide eyed and asked " Okay why not?" with tears welling up in her eyes. "Because I have a crush on you and I want you to be my girlfriend. After that kiss earlier today I thought that I had to tell you that I like you instead of waiting any longer." I said holding her hands in mine and smiling at her.

She pulled me into a tight hug and said in the crook of my neck " Muichiro do not scare me like that. I like you too and after we kissed I called my sister telling her what happened and I said I would confess but you beat me to it now hehe." I lifted her head up and made her look at me and kissed her sweetly. I could tell she was shocked but she melted into it and wrapped her arms around my neck. After a minute or sowe pulled away for air and I kissed her forehead.

I layed down and she lied down too and before I got to hug her my door slammed open with yuichiro and my mom in the doorway. "Aha! I knew she would confess first! Okay yuichiro pay up!" My mom yelled happily I sat up and said " Actually I confessed first and kissed her first. Except for the challenge earlier but that was an accident." My mom had an irk mark on her forehead and looked yuichiro and gave him $15.

"Thanks for doing business with me. Enjoy your relationship you two!" Nii-chan said walking to his room counting the money. Mom walked over to (Y/N) hugging her tightly and said " Congratulations you two! If you ever need any advice just come to me okay (Y/N)?" She nodded smiling softly and mom then left the room.

Word count:620