Double date PT.1

(y/n) pov

I was sitting in front of my mirror getting ready to do my makeup and hair for my double date with muichiro, mitsuri, and her boyfriend who I apparently know somehow. I applied some light blush with (color) eyeshadow, eyeliner, and my lip gloss. I looked in the mirror saying to myself " Damn looking hot as usual girlie." I laughed at myself and grabbed my phone to play some music and put on ( your fave playlist or artist) and started humming to the song before getting the stuff needed to do my hair.

I got my edge brush, comb, detangle brush, gel and everything else that was needed for this style. I looked up the tutorial on how to do it and it looked pretty easy so I followed along with the video doing each step to a T. Once I was done I put some hairspray on my hair to keep it from getting messed up. ( Here's the hairstyle if you're wondering what it is)

I looked in the mirror once again and smiled saying " Ok so we got a whole hottie look going on for tonight

I looked in the mirror once again and smiled saying " Ok so we got a whole hottie look going on for tonight." I heard a knock on my door and said " Come in!" It was Mitsuri with an excited smile and she said " Hey sis! You look so pretty! Are you almost ready to go?" I nodded and said " Yep I just gotta get my outfit on and we can go." Walking towards my closet I pulled out my favorite outfit. ( Again picture for visual purposes.)

(Kinda like that ok? If you want to change any colors to your liking go ahead) After changing I got a call from muichiro, I answered and he said " I'm 5 minutes away from you

(Kinda like that ok? If you want to change any colors to your liking go ahead) After changing I got a call from muichiro, I answered and he said " I'm 5 minutes away from you. I'll see you soon ok my love?" ( My own writing got me over here kicking and giggling thinking of my gf- *slapped*)

I said " Ok I'll see you soon baby love you!" "Love you too." He said as he hung up. I went downstairs to sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram a little bit sitting next to Mitsuri.

(  Muichiro's POV)

As I was walking I put my half my hair up in a messy bun and put my airpods in listening to my favorite playlist. As I was walking to (y/n)'s house I saw Obanai sensei walking ahead of me to her house as well. I ran towards him pausing my minutes and said "Obanai sensei! Why are you going to (y/n)'s house? Is she in trouble for something?" He only laughed and shook his head saying " No I'm going with you, her, and her sister on our double date tonight." 

My jaw dropped and I smiled saying " Well come on let's go. Don't wanna keep the girls waiting." He nodded and walked beside me looking at his phone before I knocked on the door. Mitsuri opened the door smiling widely at the both of us, I saw (y/n) on the couch listening to music with her eyes closed and  went over to kiss her cheek. She looked over and smiled softly before getting up and grabbing her ba ready to go.

A/n: I UPDATED YALL AGAIN!! Y'all been waiting huh? Well I gotcha for this weekend. You got a lot of updates coming your way this weekend! Love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:610