Study day!

(Y/N's POV)

Study day with the twins I can't believe they only live 10 minutes away from me I still can't get shinazugawa-sensei's daily outfit out of my head. Ugh why does he have to keep it unbuttoned like that but I know one person I like more than him and that's muichiro. My nee-san knows alot about love so I may ask her when I get home, I walked to the front door and knocked and saw yuichiro with his hair in a bun. "Hey yui. We were going to study today remember?" I asked

"Oh shit! Um ignore my hair but yeah come in muichiro is in the room on the left straight upstairs ok?" He said putting his hood on trying to hide his hair but I stopped his hand by grabbing it and saying "Yui-kun your hair looks good like that. I really like it!" He blushed lightly and said "T-thank y-you (Y/N)." I went to his twins room and saw him napping with a notebook open.

I could tell he was a light sleeper so I sat my books down onto his desk lightly and went to close his notebook and wake him up, when I went to close it I saw hearts all over the page with intials on there for his name and someone else. I was jealous but happy for him I am not yandere so stop it.

(Muichiro POV) 

I was having the best dream ever until I heard my door open and I slightly opened my eyes because I didn't want to get up and saw (Y/N) walk in with her notebooks. I realized that I left my notebook open when I dozed off, but before that I was writing me and her initials in little hearts on the page. Omg what if she looks at it and with that thought she had looked at my notebook. Oh shit well life is over now see you in heaven where you belong angel girl- then I felt her kiss my cheek I guess trying to wake me up I shot straight up and looked at her blushing. "Oh! Hi mui! We were going to study today remember?" (Y/N) said smiling brightly, help me I've been blinded by her beauty. " Hey (Y/N). Yeah my books are on the desk." I said smiling at her.

She got up and went to the desk and I got up to open my books and work with her, before that I went to find nii-chan and he was in his room playing on his switch. "Nii-chan when you're ready can you switch places with me for studying?" I asked him he looked up at me and said "Okay sure because I'm almost finished with drying my hair and playing this game. Oh and um can you ask (Y/N) if she is gonna play k.n.y. when she gets home?" I nodded and ran back to my room to study.

(Y/N POV)

I was helping the twins with their homework when I got hungry damnit I guess muichiro heard my stomach rumbling and asked "Hey you hungry? If so we can walk to the store and get some snacks or something." smiling like a little angel. UGH why does he do this to me oh well I answered saying sure and yuichiro had looked up from his book and asked  "So we walking to the snack store or what?" Mui and I laughed and nodded so we went to get some snacks.

We had split up to find what we like and while I was looking for my snack I felt arms wrap around my waist and I froze about to punch the person but turned around to see who it was. It was some kid from my class and he said "Hey gorgeous~ want to head to my place? I can make sure you have fun~." I internally threw up and said "No so just go away." and tried to get away but he just grabbed me again. Then I felt another pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me. It was muichiro!

"She said no and go away. What don't you understand asshole?" He said menacingly with a dark aura around him "Oh and what is she to you? Your girlfriend?" He asked laughing at him then yuichiro had hit him upside the head and made him fall and looked down on him threatening " Leave her and my brother alone or else I'll make sure you get in trouble." Now standing next to me and muichiro. The boy got up and said "Okay okay jeez. You guys are so rude. See you at school cutie~." Then walked away.

I turned around and hugged the twins and kissed both of their cheeks and said "Oh my god thank you boys! I knew on the first day of school he was that type of guy but I didn't think he would go that far. You guys are amazing!" I pulled away from hugging them and they were blushing so hard that they were competing with the red of karma's hair. (Assassination classroom anyone?) They looked at each other and said " You're welcome (Y/N)!" in unison smiling at me.

We walked to my house and ate our food there and they were getting ready to leave so I hugged them again and kissed their foreheads and said bye. They were blushing again and all I could do was laugh and they said "Stop laughing!" in unison and I just laughed harder. They kissed both of my cheeks as revenge and ran out the house laughing at me. I turned around and saw nee-san standing on the stairs with her jaw floored and eyes wide open in happiness. "Mitsuri come here I have to ask you something. And we are not dating! Not yet anyway." I muttered the last part. I can ask her what I've been feeling now.

Word count:989