Crush

(Y/N POV)

"Mitsuri I need to tell you something." I said nervously with my head down slightly she sat down in front of me asking "What's the matter? Did someone hurt you? If so I can tell Obanai sensei-" I cut her off by saying "No no no I'm okay! It's just you know alot about love and I have a question for you."

She leaned forward saying to continue what I need to say, I took a deep breath and quickly said "I have a crush on muichiro and I need to know how long I have to wait before I tell him. I know we just met each other a week ago but he's really cute and I need your help!" She was shocked and stood up to drag me to her room.

" I have been waiting for this day to come since you were five years old! Come on sit down and wait for me ok?" She said excitedly running off to get something for me I guess. She came back and dropped everything she had in her hands onto the bed next to where I was sitting. "Here we have my certified crush confession kit! It's worked for helping a bunch of my classmates get with their crushes and it can help you." She said smiling happily.

I opened a bag with my name on it and it was filled with candies,books, pens, envelopes, paper with heart designs, bows, and flower crowns. Jeez she does go all out with these things but she's helping me. "Thank you nee-san!" I exclaimed jumping and hugging her.

(Muichiro POV)

I wonder what (Y/N) is doing she blushed an awful lot when we kissed her, but wait she kissed us too! I am on the verge of death again my thoughts were cut off by nii-chan saying "Earth to mui! You paying attention stupid?" I snapped out of my daze and nodded yes. When we made it home I ran to my mom's room and knocked on her door, she yelled come in and when I did she said "Oh hi honey! What do you need?" I sat on her bed and sighed heavily saying " I need help. You see there's a girl I know and we just met last week on the first day of school."

My mom say down next to me and said " Okay keep going. I want to know where this leads." I continued by saying " Well what if I like her already? Today we had a study session and went out for snacks, and then this pervert in our class tried to bring her to his house. I had grabbed her waist and pulled her to me and nii-chan threatened the guy." She nodded excitedly and waved her hand saying keep going. " After the guy left she hugged me and nii-chan and then kissed our cheeks and I blew a fuse. Do I have a crush on her?" I asked.

My mom had stood up and hugged me saying " Yes you do sweetie! How do you want to tell her?" I had started explaining how I wanted to confess to her and my mom gave me more advice on what to do. I have a lot to plan out but it'll all be worth it if she doesn't reject me.

(Y/N POV)

I'm watching Ouran high school host club with mitsuri and I'm having fun, it's been a while since we last had an anime binge watching night so far we've watched six episodes in one sitting. That's how I know we're related not really but you know what I mean, mitsuri was laying down on the bed next to me and was painting my nails. "Which colors do you want sis?" she asked me I looked away from the tv and said " The pink and rose gold over there please." She nodded and grabbed the polishes and shook the pink up a little bit.

I wonder how mom and dad are their on a business trip right now in the US so we haven't been able to talk in about a week since they are so busy. I wonder what muichiro is doing probably playing k.n.y. , I just realized that I haven't played in a few days so maybe tonight I can play and voice chat with the others. I can only imagine on of my teachers playing k.n.y. Haha it'd be funny if Tomioka sensei played I wonder what pillar he would be.

Oh well like I said I can only imagine, but what pillar would mui be I mean he is a real sweetheart but he wouldn't be the love pillar cause that's mitsuri. I'll find out later but for now I'm going to spend time with nee-san!

A/N: Man this took two days to finish but here we are the last chapter was hilarious to me. N e ways I hope you all enjoy this chapter love you all!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:835