Double date PT.2

( your pov)

I looked at muichiro after he kissed my cheek and smiled at him lovingly before grabbing my bag and standing up ready to leave. I looked towards the door and saw Obanai sensei holding Mitsuri's hand and smiling at her, my jaw was floored because I then realized my teacher was dating my older sister. I looked at muichiro as he stifled a laugh at my reaction and side eyed him making him stop laughing, I nodded in approval and walked over to the couple in the doorway saying " Alrighty love birds. Ready to go?" 

They looked at me and nodded before closing the door after muichiro and I walked out and listened to music together and talking about our day. I was holding mui's hand while walking and then he suddenly said " I love how you look tonight mon cíel etoíle. Everything about you is just perfect." I got embarrassed and punched his arm telling him to stop.

He only laughed and hugged me towards him while walking ahead of Mitsuri and Obanai who were acting like a married couple. They looked at us and smiled proudly at us when I turned around to glare at them making Obanai stop smiling and I smirked while Mitsuri laughed at him. After walking for a while we finally made it to the restaurant and it turns out Obanai made reservations for us, we were walked inside and sat down at our table muichiro sitting next to me, Mitsuri and Obanai sitting next to each other as expected.

I looked at muichiro as he gripped onto my hand and kissed it softly smiling at me after doing so, I smiled back and pecked his lips making him turn red and look away embarrassed. I giggled and scrolled through my insta when I saw a post of me, mui, Mitsuri, and Obanai sitting at our table. The caption said ' look who I found out in public boys. when I find a chance I'll get a kiss or something from (y/n)'

I shared it to everyone at our table and they all got mad, muichiro especially.

(Muichiro's POV)

When I saw that post my blood boiled but I tried to keep calm and not fight tonight. As long as (y/n) stays close to me she'll be fine, she should be fine right? Yeah she will be don't overthink it mui, right she's going to be fine besides she can fight for herself like she did at the dance. Thinking back to that night I snickered and held (y/n) closer to me.  Our waiter came to our table and asked Mitsuri what she wanted to drink first, she answered saying " I'll have an iced tea please. What about you Obanai-kun?"

He looked up and said he'll have coffee and it came to me next " Lemonade please. (y/n)? What about you? " She looked at the waiter and said " I'll have a pink lemonade please." After the waiter left to get our drinks I grabbed her hand and she looked at me confused. I only kissed her forehead and glanced over to that rat ass looking boy was sitting and saw him turning red out of anger, I only smirked in his direction and asked (y/n) " Wanna know something baby?" She looked at me again and I cupped her face in my hand. 

God how did I end up with her? " Your my future and I will always love you." She smiled at me and kissed the palm of my hand before saying " I'll always love you too mui." I smiled at her lovingly and put my head on her shoulder until " Hey! (Y/n) what are you doing here?" This fucking meat head, can't he see that she's here with us? She only rolled her eyes and talked to Mitsuri about I don't even know I was too busy glaring daggers into this idiots head. He then went to (y/n)'s side of the table oh hell no.

He grabbed her chin making her look at him and said " You look incredible tonight. Why are you here with that kid when you can be with m-" he was cut off by her slapping him and taking his hand off her chin. " Keep your nasty hands off of me you little fuck boy. I don't wanna be here with you now if you excuse me I'm getting back to my date." She said pushing his face away from her. I love this woman I swear, he finally walked away and I quietly laughed at his disappointed look. 

( No one's POV )

You guys finally got your food and drinks and once you finished you guys went to pier to go onto the Farris wheel to get a good view of the city. Once you and muichiro got on you put your head on his shoulder while holding his hand. He kissed your forehead before saying " I love you (y/n), I always will." You smiled at him and kissed his cheek while you both looked out the window at the sunset, after the farris wheel ride was over you guys finally went home and when muichiro got home he never felt more head over heels in love with you.

He was laying in bed drawing you when he thought ' Wow. Who knew I'd be this in love with her? But I'm happy.'

A/n: Hey lol yes I finally updated this story after forever but this was in my drafts for a while anyway and I was procrastinating about it. Yet here we are new chapter and more on the way. Also FYI I have a fever but I'ma still update y'all cause that's how I am. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter love you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:973