Classes

(Y/N POV)

Okay so on my way to school I met these really pretty twin brothers, now I know we are going to the same high school. We're going to our homeroom class now taught by Iguro Obanai and I heard some girls gossiping about him being super cute but pretty rude, me and the twins stopped in front of the door for homeroom and walked in.

When we got in we went to the first seats we saw in the middle and funny thing we ended up sitting next to each other, this feels like one of those romantic animes and stories I read alot. (R.I.P. fourth wall) The teacher walked into the class saying good morning in a monotone voice and honestly I think those girls were right about him.

Roll call started with the back of the class up so when it came to me I stood up nervously and said my introduction that I practiced "Konnichiwa everyone. My name is (Y/N) and I can't wait to be friends with you." I said with a smile brighter than the sun itself. Some boys in the class I could tell were perverts because they were looking everywhere except at my eyes.

Then it went to the twins who introduced themselves and most girls were swooning when they heard their voices, omg those girls are so simping lol. Then muichiro looked at me while his brother introduced himself first and winked at me. I blushed and tried to hide it but he already saw and smirked at me. 

I was going to be a tomato soon because of him being a flirt, but then he went back to his adorable smile and introduced himself to the class. Iguro sensei was actually pretty cool because he let's us pet the class snake which he named kaburamaru. Kaburamaru was a pretty rare snake so it was cool to see one like him.

Next is math class and when I say this teacher is hot I mean when I saw his shirt was barely buttoned I could have had a nosebleed, his name? Sanemi Shinazugawa oh my Lord I can't have a crush on my teacher. What is wrong with me? Too much anime that's what.

(Yuichiro POV)

Man I can't wait to go home we got one class left and then I'm free from this hell. Muichiro is staring at (Y/N) again, he so has a crush on her we litterally just met her today. Sure she is beautiful but- wait what the fuck am I thinking? Whatever in all honesty I'm happy this dumbass found someone to like, she is pretty cool and she plays k.n.y. so that's a plus. *Bell rings* YESS FINALLY TIME TO GO ON MY SWITCH! BYE FELICIA *SMACKED* ouch what the hell? I don't really care I just wanna go home.

*Time skip brought to you by Sanemi's titties like bruh share*

(Y/N POV) 

WHOO-HOO I GET TO SEE MY NEE-SAN NOW!!  Oh yeah maybe the boys want to meet her. I saw mitsuri pull up in her car and ran to her once she got out. I jumped and hugged her tightly but she was wayy stronger than before. "N-nee- san can't breathe." I said trying to get air *gasp* "Oh No! Sorry sis oh hi there my name is mitsuri kanroji and you boys are?" Nee-san said looking at the twins who introduced themselves for the fifteenth time today! "Well boys this is my sister and come on we'll drop you off at your house. Just tell us where to go!" I said with a bright smile once again out shining the sun, the boys said they'll come with us and I jumped up excited and ran to the car and they got in and we made our way to their street which was five minutes away from my place. Nice now we can have study date- days I meant days. Hehehehehe

A/N: well chapter two by the way the kanroji family adopted you but you still have your maiden name incase you need but any other time you're a kanroji. All right then lovelies ❤️ have a good night/day

Word count:699