chapter one

(i forgot to mention, y/n lives alone in a mansion with tom and theo. OH AND ALSO, theo and tom are both 17 and in year 7. )

"WAKE THE FUCK UP"

i groan and open my eyes to see mattheo standing over me.

"what do you want theo?" i groan.

"are you dumb? we have to get on the train in 2 hours." he says as he walks out of my room.

i sit up and pull the covers off of me. once i stand up i walk to the bathroom start to undress. i turn on the hot shower and step in.
i am really looking forward to this year, i can't wait to see my friends again. i spent most of the summer partying and getting drunk with random muggles so i didn't get to hangout with friends.

i finish washing my hair when i notice i forgot to grab a towel on my way in.

"shit" i whisper

after i wash my body i step out of the shower, soaking wet, and walk out into my room. i grab a towel and wrap it around my body. i say a quick hair drying charm and get dressed.

i put on a black lace spaghetti strap cropped top and some baggy light colored jeans with a black belt. i throw on a cardigan and grab my bags.

i walk downstairs and put my bags by the door before walking into the kitchen.

i see tom standing by the counter drinking a cup of coffee.

"where's mattheo?" i ask

"getting his bags" he replies. he stares at me for a moment and starts looking me up and down.

"what?" i ask

"you're wearing that?" he asks with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"yes. why? is there something wrong with it?"

"yes. that cardigan is hideous." he laughs

"fuck you tom" i take off my cardigan and throw it on the counter.

he laughs and walks away. i make some tea and sit down as i wait for my brothers.

before i could finish my tea mattheo and tom come running down the stairs.

"someone's in a hurry" i laugh

"yeah that's because the train leaves in 20 minutes smart one. " mattheo says sarcastically.

"shit" i say.

i get up and walk over to mattheo. we disapparate to the train station. once we arrive we load our bags onto the train and get on as we look for a compartment.

we quickly find an empty one and go sit down.

after a few minutes of awkward silence the door opens and i see blaise come in.

"blaise!" i yell as i stand up and hug him. i jump and wrap my legs around his torso. blaise has been my best friend since 2nd year when i accidentally tripped him in the great hall.

he instantly hugs me back and wraps his arms around my waist, holding me up.

i hear mattheo clear his throat and i jump down. tom and mattheo are also good friends with blaise but they get a little over protective when any boy comes near me. i send him a glare before sitting down and motioning for blaise to sit too.