chapter twelve.

i throw on a white crop top with some baggy black jeans and a grey flannel jacket and make my way to the great hall for breakfast.

it has been about 5 days since my talk with blaise.

draco and i talked, we are taking things slow, starting as just friends.

blaise and luna are dating now, he asked her out in front of everyone at dinner yesterday.

some girls in gryfindor heard about me shagging adrian, cedric, and draco and now they are telling everyone, so everyone is going around calling me a slut and trying to make draco hate me.

one girl even told draco she saw me snogging fred in a broom closet. we fought for hours.

these rumors are starting to get out of hand, people are leaving notes in front of my dorm telling me how much of a nasty slut i am and that i probably have herpes or something cause i've 'fucked so many people'.

once i get to the great hall i sit next to draco and pansy.

draco puts his arm around me and smiles down at me.

"goodmorning darling."

"morning pretty boy." i reply.

he rubs my arm as he eats.

he is a lot more open about us in public. we are still taking things slow and we are friends but he has been showing affection in public. i told him i didn't want to be hidden and he made it clear to everyone that i'm his, and he is mine, dating or not.

as i am talking to my friends, tracy walks behind me and dumps her entire butter beer on my head, soaking my entire upper body.

i stand up, looking her dead in the eyes.

"you're fucking dead." i pull out my wand from my pocket.

"oouu im so scared. what are you gonna do with that?" she laughs.

i say nothing, i just smirk.

"crucio" i whisper.

she drops to the floor and her screams fill the room.

a few people rush to help her, but they are quickly stopped when i point my wand at them.

i mutter the countercurse and walk back to my friends.

"what the fuck did you do. you could get expelled!" blaise shouts.

"you can't just crucio whoever you want. it's an unforgivable curse for a reason." draco says.

"yeah whatever i need a shower."

i walk back to my dorm and quickly shower.

after, i call draco.

"where are you?" i ask

"my dorm. blaise and pansy are here." he says.

"can i come?"

"of course. we will be waiting."

i hang up and quickly get dressed in a hoodie and shorts.

i grab my "sesh bag" and walk to dracos dorm.

once i get there i walk in and sit down next to draco.