chapter thirteen.

*time skip:2 days later*

"draco theres no way out of it! i have to!" i shout. 

he throws the empty bottle of firewhiskey that is in his hand at the wall, causing it to shatter, glass coating the ground next to the wall. 

fighting. thats all we have been doing since we found out about my father. he doesnt want me to go to the manor but i dont seem to have another choice, if i dont the entire school will be killed. i cant let innocent people die. if theres a way i can prevent that, im going to do everything in my power to make sure no one gets hurt. if that means becoming a death eater and working for my father, then so be it. we met with mattheo and tom yesterday and discussed our options, which are very limited, become a death eater or be responsible for hundreds of deaths. we made an agreement to come up with a plan that would outsmart theirs. 

"go ahead draco. break some more things." i scoff. 

"i cant let you become a fucking death eater, y/n." he spits. 

"you think i want this? i have no other choice." 

"run away with me. we can use magic to stay hidden" he says. 

"yeah right the ministry can track when we do underage magic that would never work. "

"theres no way youre doing this." he says in a raspy tone. 

"we can think of a plan." i sigh. 

he sits down next to me on my bed. his head rests on my shoulder. 

"im sorry ive been fighting with you so much, i just really dont want to lose you."

"its okay draco. i know. im sorry too, we are just stressed." i rest my head on top of his as i let out a deep sigh. 

"i know a pretty good stress reliever." his hand snakes up my thigh, lifting my shorts slightly. 

he sits up straight, looking me in the eyes with his hand placed softly on my thigh. 

"what do you think" he asks with a smirk. 

i nod and shift my body to face him. 

"use your words, riddle." his words sound like music to my ears.

"yes draco."

his lips crash into mine as he kisses me. this kiss wasnt like any of the others we have had, this one was full of passion, lust, desire. 

i need this, and i know he does too. 

his hand on my thigh slowly moves up, eventually reaching the hem of my panties.

"im gonna help you forget for a while, okay?" he breathes. 

"okay." i nod.

"but first" he leans towards my ear "beg." 

i scoff. "i dont beg draco." i say

his hand wraps around my neck, grabbing it harshly and pulling me toward him. 

"you do now love. now be a good girl and beg for me." 

"please " i whisper.

"you can do better than that. come on." his hand reaches under my shorts, softly brushing over my heat. 

i gasp softly.

"please draco, please fuck me." i breathe. 

"not good enough." he replies blankly.