chapter ten

4:47.

i should probably get going.

i put on some sweatpants and a tank top before heading out the door.

i walk through all the hallways and take a few secret passageways to make my walk shorter. once i make it to the tower i feel my heart start to beat faster.

i slowly walk toward the balcony when a large pair of hands pull me toward them.

i gasp and then quickly calm down when i see draco.

"you're late." he says

"what? no i'm not." i argue

he pulls out his phone.

"it's 5:19. you're late."

"well sorry i have to walk through a giant fucking castle to get here." i spit back

"watch the attitude."

"yeah? or what? you're gonna slap me again? you know what? do it draco."

his jaw clenches and he grips my wrist tightly.

"don't fucking talk to me like that."

i roll my eyes and look away from him.

he grabs my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"lose that attitude of yours. or else we are going to have big problems."

he lets go of me.

"whatever draco. what do you want?"

"i wanted to talk to you. about us."

"what about us?"

"well i definitely have feelings for you, so i guess what i'm asking is, do you have feelings for me?"

"i don't know draco. i mean, you're handsome, funny, understanding, and you're amazing in bed, but i don't know how i'm supposed to just get over everything you've said and done to me."

"easy, just forget about it."

i scoff. "forget about it?! draco you put me through hell for years. i spent every night crying alone in my room wishing i was good enough. those things have stuck with me. i can't just fucking forget about it." i shout. tears begin pooling in my eyes as my throat starts to feel sore.

"y/n i had no idea, i- i'm really sorry if i could take it all back i would. i never want you to feel that way ever again. i'm so sorry"

"you're sorry? sorry isn't going to fix anything. draco how do i know you're not just messing with me and this whole thing isn't just some sick fucking joke." i let a few tears fall from my face as i quickly wipe them.

"y/n this isn't a joke. please just think about it, okay? figure out if you feel the same way." he places a gentle hand on top of mine.

his other hand reaches for my face, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"i have to go." i say. i push him off of me and quickly walk off.

————

a/n: this is a filler, i've been super busy but hopefully i can get another chapter posted this week.